Skip to main content

Topic: White Race Lets bring back our Svastika City Khosgar (Read 992 times) previous topic - next topic

White Race Lets bring back our Svastika City Khosgar
White Peapls, who wonna help at Siege Khosgar? Look at WorldMap its Svastika Symbol of Our Land
We will make it free from RastaAlfarian Emigrants !
Dwarfs, Elfs, Humans we will make this city open bank for all friendly Races
https://ibb.co/mD0zmw

• Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:31:10 pm by Knock Wein
Was Killed By Gm Marc, BigJo, Celiah Ailley

I will not create a new character, I'm an open person. If developers so hate me as a player and do not want to see in the game, I will respect their decision.

My spirit will rise from the graves and the world will understand that I was right.

Re: White Race Lets bring back our Svastika City Khosgar
Reply #1
u do siege prep and all the work and ill show up to kill some noobs for u

Reply #2
u do siege prep and all the work and ill show up to kill some noobs for u

Wiz you really should focus your attention on bringing the alfari people together so we can control our lands.  United we can do great things.

Reply #3
Tolerance "friends" scared selling me sieage items, not enought clan members yet, big clans tolerance to drugdealers occupants emigrants, many Russians considered me strange and betrayed.
I remember times my grandmother planted flowers on the sacred ground, this lake around city was clean, we were fishing there with my dad, now its poisoned and dead.on the map there was only a small piece of green earth.
This bastards skinned my brother's skin and painted with black smeared, and under pain of violence over loved ones recruited into his army. His name was GANSETNEGREAT
many fled in horror. Montekki, VanektheGANK, Xteam,Semenchik,Celiah, ClickHereToRespawn,Ninja style,Unknown Mantra, Cyxapik, Svekla Pro, Mad Dad, Herzl, Cuper, PartiZAH,this list is endless  so many people are missing, still I hope that they are alive.

Our childrens and womens in newbie tawn in dangerous, my glorious good race on the verge of survival, I think they will not stop until they destroy all Agon.

I appeal to all moral players,all nations, please help stop this madness and horror, no one deserves this, just invite PvP group, join discord https://discord.gg/s5yx5Dh

when they dance victorious dances on a defiled territory, built by a fine famous architect, my bleeding heart asks for divine mercy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvuJInfq4bE

NOBODY EXCEPT US WILL DO GOOD WORK

I will not create a new character, I'm an open person. If developers so hate me as a player and do not want to see in the game, I will respect their decision.

My spirit will rise from the graves and the world will understand that I was right.

Reply #4
MY FIGHT IS HARDLY BUT LIGHT AS OUR HEART

Reply #5
When I can't tell if your a bot or a dumb kid living in his mom's basement in Oklahoma , it's time to stop posting

Reply #6
Joking aside your not taking his last holding lol as much as you may not think it i care highly of the newbs of this community and hope one day my good deeds will make agon as populated as the gods once said it to be.
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #7
Dont worry about weinier hes a scrub who I can easily roll on my alt (no, really not kidding), twice he made a special appearance at Khosgar today and both times we gave him a free ride home sans his loot, not to mention his clan has dropped from 3 people to 1, just him.

Hes just hot air...
  • Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:06:34 am by Mycke

Reply #8
Mycke has officially elevated to "Vet status", dismissing someone's relevance based upon PvP ability alone!

/medal

Nonetheless, if he's really down to 1 member, your point is well-made.
  • Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:58:45 am by Rimamok

Reply #9
Mycke has officially elevated to "Vet status", dismissing someone's relevance based upon PvP ability alone!

/medal

Nonetheless, if he's really down to 1 member, your point is well-made.

Well hes solo raiding our holding, I mean if you make threats and raid at least have a chance of winning, this guy is a potato.

I don't poke at nice people for not being very good but this guys is a tool.

Reply #10
did he forget his food too mycke?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #11
did he forget his food too mycke?

I literally almost killed him naked with starter weapons lol

Reply #12
YES YES HE IS GOOD PVP PLAYER, I give up and leave

Reply #13
YES YES HE IS GOOD PVP PLAYER, I give up and leave

Thank you i dont like killing noobs but you forced me to kill you twice this morning, especially when you start spiking our walls.

I know some people told you im bad but thats because good players dont understand the huge spectrum of skill below them, they call everyone not great bad but that doesnt mean they are.

• Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 08:41:50 pm by Mycke

Reply #14
teh drama ᛟ
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ