Skip to main content

Topic: LUX ARCANA - recruiting Humans, Dwarves and Mirdain! (Read 3988 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: LUX ARCANA - recruiting Humans, Dwarves and Mirdain for launch!
Reply #30
Thanks @Landogar Celine ! Yup, we get all the love :)

Reply #31
So LUX gets most attention because other old clans (especially the forumfall strong ones) are not (yet?) overly active?

No, Lux Arcana gets any attention at all only because of its leader disgusting comments like this one:

Fuck Catholics
  • Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:11:59 am by wildNothing

Reply #32
Nah we are too cool to just close the recruitment that early!

No surprise, probably you don't have too many decent people interested in joining you after Lux Arcana leader says something like this:
Fuck Catholics
Clan leader attacking a person or group on the basis of attributes such as religion is not too encouraging.

Will you be mad at me if I throw a random "fuck catholics" at you?

Reply #33
@guirssane nah, feel free to throw comments like this at me. I'm not offended by them, they say nothing about me. A lot about the sayer though, considering how many of people that surround us (family, friends) are Catholics. And overall eagerness to attack a person or group on the basis of attributes such as religion beliefs says something too.
  • Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:50:01 am by wildNothing

Reply #34
@guirssane nah, feel free to throw comments like this at me. I'm not offended by them, they say nothing about me. A lot about the sayer though, considering how many of people that surround us (family, friends) are Catholics. And overall eagerness to attack a person or group on the basis of attributes such as religion beliefs says something too.

I don't mind catholics, it was just funny seeing you angry

Reply #35

Reply #36
guys!

Do you really realize how your posts and comments are stupid.... just think one minute about somebody interrested by the game and reading this...

sometime make the effort to put some intelligence in your post as comments...really

Great HOPES

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without HOPE and confidence. Helen Keller

• Ivinedra
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #37
Not sure that's gonna happen!

Reply #38
Some people are just jealous of our awesomeness!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Reply #39
Some people are just jealous of our awesomeness!

Oh, you find Lux Arcana leader words awesome?
Fuck Catholics

So we have two clans in darkfall now with leaders openly expressing their hate towards specific groups. One spams about white people supremacy and swastikas other (Maejohl, leader of Lux Arcana) is expressing his disdain towards Catholics. Wonder how far can it go here.
  • Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:29:31 am by wildNothing

Reply #40
Awesomeness i do not know. I am not somebody who likes too much the superlatives, But For sure this Clan was since start supporting this game with very good remarks and ideas. Mae did a good job here.

From you WildN i have always seen, read and heard causticity, negativity, hate and so on. You are for sure in my mind a young man with some hard psycological and ego issues...we can always hope that you will evolve during the time....maturity may comes...

good luck for the people who will support you

cheers

Great HOPES

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without HOPE and confidence. Helen Keller

Reply #41
El bumpino.

Reply #42
It's almost launch time! Do your laundry, buy a ton of snack food and apply to Lux. There is still time ;)

Reply #43
Ready to go but the server's still a no show.

Reply #44
Ready to go but the server's still a no show.

Go to bed