Skip to main content

Topic: Auto Hotkey and the like (Read 1757 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Auto Hotkey and the like
Reply #45
They need fullscreen windowed if they want to disable AHK :p.
It can work in full screen, so no.

Darkfall doesn't have a native option for Fullscreen Windowed mode. You can get around this with an AHK script.

Reply #46
They need fullscreen windowed if they want to disable AHK :p.
It can work in full screen, so no.

Darkfall doesn't have a native option for Fullscreen Windowed mode. You can get around this with an AHK script.
I turned witch hunt mode on, and it was just a misunderstanding :(

Reply #47
I would really like the RoA first available in the hotbar that was really nice to have

I feel this is the only thing lacking from the current hotbar slot options in Darkfall New Dawn.  I find myself often mashing through a bind I have that has "burden, arrow debuff, rend, venom."  Not too huge of a deal with titles coming soon, but still.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #48
AHK pixel detection in DARKFALL in full screen? I don't think so. Disable windowed mode / force fullscreen and there will be no pixel detection in df!

I beg to differ :)

Reply #49
People really don't know how to make proper binds, it's hilarious!  :D
There is no real need for AHK and first available can be useful during 1st week I guess... Other that that it would just be a "nice to have" feature..
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #50
There is no real need for AHK and first available can be useful during 1st week I guess... Other that that it would just be a "nice to have" feature..

I still use it. It's still superior to the ingame system, for my setup!

Reply #51

I still use it. It's still superior to the ingame system, for my setup!

That's because you're actually good/ intelligent/ autistic enough to grasp the minutia of top tier combat and realize what the ingame system is lacking

If you are scrub tier then the ingame system is good enough

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #52
:(