Skip to main content

Topic: DISCONTINUED (Read 10767 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Racial- / Clan Alliances (Factions)
Reply #120
Im sorry but this post is useless, the game isnt build for racial war for now, when you see orc/mahirim who help alfar.... All its said ! Ppl will play with the race who have the best benefit for their clan.... UBERGAME fail for the racial war !!!

The game doesnt have enough population for race wars, if each race had 5k players then yeah sure, but we dont even have 1000 actives at prime time all its doing is splitting the community over a huge game world and making people quit the game.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #121
Im sorry but this post is useless, the game isnt build for racial war for now, when you see orc/mahirim who help alfar.... All its said ! Ppl will play with the race who have the best benefit for their clan.... UBERGAME fail for the racial war !!!

The game doesnt have enough population for race wars, if each race had 5k players then yeah sure, but we dont even have 1000 actives at prime time all its doing is splitting the community over a huge game world and making people quit the game.
Are you struggling to find red names to fight?
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #122
@Nataz  pleeze add us :)

- UNITED
- Human/Mirdain/Dwarf

- international, english only
- Sanguine, we want to build up Hammerdale but need more actives for meditation points due to most members being inactive atm
- Denioz VanValdenburg
- 9 (without alts)
- none
- https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8078.0.html

Isnt a hamlet better suited for such small clan ?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #123
@Nataz  pleeze add us :)

- UNITED
- Human/Mirdain/Dwarf

- international, english only
- Sanguine, we want to build up Hammerdale but need more actives for meditation points due to most members being inactive atm
- Denioz VanValdenburg
- 9 (without alts)
- none
- https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8078.0.html

Isnt a hamlet better suited for such small clan ?
who else would live there though

Lol @ nataz putting us in ARAC
  • Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:37:08 pm by Meth
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #124
we arac now boys
EPOCH

Reply #125
Liandri is dead already?

Reply #126
Ofc.

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #127

Barely 300 at this point I bet

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #128

Barely 300 at this point I bet
it really is a struggle to get people to even come to villages, feeling rip
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #129
Liandri is dead already?

DND is dead already!

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #130
List obsolete since the mergers have been underway for a while now.
  • Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:38:45 pm by Raap

Reply #131
List obsolete since the mergers have been underway for a while now.

Ub3rgames is being quiet because they finally realized what people like myself warned them about two years ago is actually happening. Maybe with some luck they put away their massive French ego and deal with their defeat with dignity and salvage their livelihoods by steering this game into a different direction.
Yeah if only they listened to master game designer raap naap, everything would be golden.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #132
Updated and moved clans according to their affiliations.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #133
Thanks fpr updating this list. Very helpful.

Will open my eyes abit more next time when iam in a NPC. I see lots of different clan name from, what looks like, new players,
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #134
if i am red then why am i in nightspire
EPOCH