Skip to main content

Topic: [Discord] Darkfall: New Dawn Server [Update] We've reached 1,500+ members (Read 5333 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [Discord] Darkfall: New Dawn Server [Update] We've reached 1,500+ members
Reply #15
why does anyone who plays the game have power on the discord? enemies of lux arcana are already being targeted, good job on giving power to a clan whos abused the forums in the previous games to their own ends @Ub3rgames really incompetent, whats next you going to make one of them a game master?

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #16
this is the offical lux acana discord.
its run by a lux arcana member who owns the discord, gives mod to his friends, and can delete the discord at any time.
please dnd players think first before supporting this discord.
this is a very unfair and biased way to run a games offical discord.

I only learn of Lux two weeks ago. Mods are not even in Lux, you can literally just search them in-game to find out. Anyone can be a moderator. Ub3rgames has admin rights on the server. Show me one form of bias on the Discord server? Anything else you want to try come up with?

Reply #17
this is the offical lux acana discord.
its run by a lux arcana member who owns the discord, gives mod to his friends, and can delete the discord at any time.
please dnd players think first before supporting this discord.
this is a very unfair and biased way to run a games offical discord.

I only learn of Lux two weeks ago. Mods are not even in Lux, you can literally just search them in-game to find out. Anyone can be a moderator. Ub3rgames has admin rights on the server. Show me one form of bias on the Discord server? Anything else you want to try come up with?

go suck of maejohl dweeb

pls ban/unmod jimsaves

ps why can anyone be a mod? youre telling me theres no selection process?

so a random guy can just ban people at a click of his fingers??
  • Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:15:16 am by Big Abbo
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #18
Go suck of Maejohl dweeb.

Please ban/unmod Jimsave.

PS, why can anyone be a mod? Are you telling me there's no selection process?

So a random guy can just ban people at a click of his fingers??

Jimsave stepped down almost a week ago now? Anyone can be a moderator as long as they are active, and follow the moderator rules set out. Also, moderators do not have the right to ban anyone and never will. The only thing moderators can do is assign a role to a user which doesn't let them talk or react in any channels, but only after first warning the user in a private message.

If they need to mute someone by assigning them the "Timeout Corner" roll, they need to report it in the moderator chat and give the reason why. Muted people are normally unmuted 24 hours after they got muted (The next day) and if a person needs to be muted more than 3 times they get set to the "Permanent Timeout Corner" roll and are never allowed to talk in the chats ever again.

If anyone tries to circumvent a server mute role they get banned, and only me and ub3rgames has the ability to ban people, which only ever happens under the circumstances I've just explained.

Anything else you want to know about how the Darkfall: New Dawn Discord server is run?

P.S. I did need to spell check your last message in the quote, as it was rather horrid to read while replying to.
  • Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:30:49 am by Spool Lyger