Skip to main content

Topic: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian (Read 2538 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian
Reply #60
again, I would love to duel pat given the opportunity and I'll gladly stomp you and your noobs any time emrys. I have a feeling that will be soon

Reply #61
again, I would love to duel pat given the opportunity and I'll gladly stomp you and your noobs any time emrys. I have a feeling that will be soon

Change name to Ego Kid on launch.  I think it would be more appropriate.

Reply #62
Mycke´s calm reaction kinda ruined the whole video...i enjoyed Sarge´s reaction way more  :D
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #63
Bump. In case anyone needs to question Mycke's integrity
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #64
"Cocaine Blaine. He's more a top-shot caller..political shit? He's often AFK"

I'm flattered that my surging AFK skills have made an impression.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #65
mycke showcasing how much of a backstabbing faggot he is
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #66
Bump.

In b4 Mycke says he's supposedly "confronting me" in other threads and I'm "losing" them
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #67
You guys seem mad....

Reply #68
The part I like most is around 4m - when Mycke explains how bad some of SnD players are, and how they should not be allowed to fight at sieges. What a deluded piece of shit considering that he is literally the worst player ever caught on camera.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #69
The part I like most is around 4m - when Mycke explains how bad some of SnD players are, and how they should not be allowed to fight at sieges. What a deluded piece of shit considering that he is literally the worst player ever caught on camera.
Lmfao. It's funny because the people in this thread that have never seen Mycke in action completely look past that and most are just taking him for his word. This video is actually a gem for those who know Mycke well enough and have been in coms with him

Well done @SupremeBeing

I'd say your work will finally be complete if you can capture a video of you killing this guy with a siege hammer while also in coms with him