Skip to main content

Topic: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian (Read 2978 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian
Reply #30
Well its not going to be a classic like sarge rage thats for sure, im sure Pat is very disappointed in my calm taking it all in stride lol

Reply #31
so the point of this post is to show how much of a jackass you are and how decent mycke is? or were you going for the other approach cause if so you failed lol.

Reply #32
I liked it better when you said you were quitting but it seems we have a real attention whore on our hands here

That he is. He reminds me of my oldest daughter where she is never happy unless there is drama and she is the center of it. She doesn't care what kind of drama as long as the focus is on her.  That is Pat.

Reply #33
I liked it better when you said you were quitting but it seems we have a real attention whore on our hands here

That he is. He reminds me of my oldest daughter where she is never happy unless there is drama and she is the center of it. She doesn't care what kind of drama as long as the focus is on her.  That is Pat.

You sound like father of the year.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #34
it is not about ping:
1) Personal skill
2) Terrible opponents
2) Alfar
sorry, you're completely:
1) wrong
2) and
2) delusional 

on topic;  poor mycke and the rastalfarians.  someday you will all be efficient fighters.  i'll smoke up right now and have it serve as a future blessing to the clan.  heh

Reply #35
I don't know who this "Pat" is but he sure got into your heads

Reply #36
The only one here who is making a fool of himself is REDDREDRED~ a.k.a SupremeBeing.
Mycke is just answering questions based on his opinion and he is actually talking in a positive manner.

So, what is the point of this video? I don't get it?

Anyways, if someone want to do some duels please send me a PM here on the forum :)

Reply #37
Point of this video is Pat. He dueled them, then ganked, looted and run. Nothing new

Let's be honest, it's a pretty shallow video. Lacks trolling, griefing quality.

I dunno hes come across as a bit of a victim here as his entire clan got flipped and robbed of gear by someone they all hate, its quite the masterpiece.

Mycke just comes across as the typical bigheaded egotistical american clan leader who posts about himself everyday and hes deadly serious when doing it, like he is here in this thread, but in reality hes just a really small fish running a roleplay clan whos clan just got dominated by 1 starter character in bad gear.

It was a great watch, glad its come out in oscar season as it stands a really strong chance for multiple awards, defo might take best comedy.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #38
True Mycke has a strong personality and does hurt himself alot IMO. Sometimes he is a little harsh when things get tough. But Myckes intentions are good and He is not anymore of a egotistical leader than most leaders in Darkfall. 

Mycke  has been pretty helpful with leveling characters effectively and helping people stay geared up. He knows alot about this game. He may not be the best teacher to help someone become a tryhard but he does know the basics enough to get someone past GO.

Pat is just simply hungry for attention  and looks for weak people to try and bully.

However I am thankful for Pat posting this video because it gave me something to look at and I have  learned alot from it. I wish he would post all the duels. In one fight I gave Pat a run for his money and his great survivability skill allowed him to stay in it and turned the fight. I am a descent average player and I am looking to take it to the next level.

Reply #39
True Mycke has a strong personality and does hurt himself alot IMO. Sometimes he is a little harsh when things get tough. But Myckes intentions are good and He is not anymore of a egotistical leader than most leaders in Darkfall. 

Mycke  has been pretty helpful with leveling characters effectively and helping people stay geared up. He knows alot about this game. He may not be the best teacher to help someone become a tryhard but he does know the basics enough to get someone past GO.

Pat is just simply hungry for attention  and looks for weak people to try and bully.

However I am thankful for Pat posting this video because it gave me something to look at and I have  learned alot from it. I wish he would post all the duels. In one fight I gave Pat a run for his money and his great survivability skill allowed him to stay in it and turned the fight. I am a descent average player and I am looking to take it to the next level.

I want to believe that by now there are no vets that don't know the basics of pvp even in theory... I think our main differences are handling the mouse with precision and staying calm... Pat is obviously better at it than most of us. I doubt many vets don't know a lot about how to fight effectively in theory at least...

Reply #40
Pat just attacks people who he knows go to bed thinking about how much they was done dirty by him.  Mycke is a prime example of his work, i'm sure Mycke has had a little dream where he strikes the all mighty pat down.....then wakes up.
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #41
Giving a noob character a run for their money shouldnt be the goal lmao

Reply #42

I want to believe that by now there are no vets that don't know the basics of pvp even in theory... I think our main differences are handling the mouse with precision and staying calm... Pat is obviously better at it than most of us. I doubt many vets don't know a lot about how to fight effectively in theory at least...

uhm, heal green, hit red?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #43

uhm, heal green, hit red?

Ata boy!

Reply #44
What kind of bone armor was it?