Skip to main content

Topic: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian (Read 2539 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian
Reply #15
it is not about ping:
1) Personal skill
2) Terrible opponents
2) Alfar

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #16
it is not about ping:
1) Personal skill
2) Terrible opponents
2) Alfar

I understand opponents didn't play too great and Pat definitely is decent player but still the reach seemed huge but could be that being Alfar everything seems further away when own model is so small.

But still would love playing field were ping would be evened out with forced ping if such a thing is even doable.
  • Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 03:09:54 pm by MKH
Viil Taja

Reply #17
Listened to the first 2 minutes because i got bored, I agree 100% with everything Mycke said.

NA clans all held hands together and sieged EU clans at 11pm their time causing them to win player vs buildings or whenever us EU bois got like 5 people together we would beat them 5 v 30.

Pretty much everything Mycke says in the first 2 minutes is completely true.

If I'm missing anything in this video let me know, after multiple times telling the NA clans to split up between eachother and siege eachother, its good that someone like Mycke actually had the balls to do it.
Except that's not why he really quit. He ragequit cus he lost a bag in a mob spawn.
Every time we sieged him, hell even raided him, he cried like a bitch both IG and on the forums. Mycke has a lot of qualities, but having balls isn't one of them.

Reply #18
2.9m range for every races...so alfars looks and feels best in melee....It is everything like Devs wanted, no races have advantage in melee play style....

Reply #19
- Your Nan : OOK OOK -

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
it is not about ping:
1) Personal skill
2) Terrible opponents
2) Alfar

Please... i've been fighting some NA guys and it just feels so easy to melee them even when compared to meleeing below average EU guys.

Reply #21
You can dagger that aussie guy like you were wielding polearm.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #22
Anyone is welcome to come to Khosgar for FRIENDLY duels.

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #23
2.9m range for every races...so alfars looks and feels best in melee....It is everything like Devs wanted, no races have advantage in melee play style....

Ye could be that if it wasn't about ping. Still seems to me if I track with smooth movement I'm always that tiny bit out of reach. But when I snap turn I get bit closer and then I also get the back hits. But be as it may people with closer to 150 ping are going to suffer and if it could be fixed with forced ping personally I would love such a thing in game so ping wouldn't make so big difference in a fight.
Viil Taja

Reply #24
Listened to the first 2 minutes because i got bored, I agree 100% with everything Mycke said.

NA clans all held hands together and sieged EU clans at 11pm their time causing them to win player vs buildings or whenever us EU bois got like 5 people together we would beat them 5 v 30.

If I'm missing anything in this video let me know, after multiple times telling the NA clans to split up between eachother and siege eachother, its good that someone like Mycke actually had the balls to do it.
Except that's not why he really quit. He ragequit cus he lost a bag in a mob spawn.
Every time we sieged him, hell even raided him, he cried like a bitch both IG and on the forums. Mycke has a lot of qualities, but having balls isn't one of them.

what the fuck are you talking about? I lost bag at a mob spawn? I cried on the forum?

You are just making shit up lol

Reply #25

what the fuck are you talking about? I lost bag at a mob spawn? I cried on the forum?

You're so full of shit. I'm just pointing out that the reasons you claim to have left skd are not the actual reasons you left. I don't give a fuck if anyone believes me really. Anyone who's ever in comms with you when shit starts to go down or something doesnt go quite your way will know how much fun it is being clanned with you.

Reply #26

You're so full of shit. I'm just pointing out that the reasons you claim to have left skd are not the actual reasons you left. I don't give a fuck if anyone believes me really. Anyone who's ever in comms with you when shit starts to go down or something doesnt go quite your way will know how much fun it is being clanned with you.

Yes they are and you can ask anyone with more sense than you, which is everyone. I said from the day I started the clan its purpose was to be an NA counter to your zerg. What you are confusing is the 'last straw' which did occur during PvE but had nothing to do with 'losing a bag', it was when i finally just couldnt take Noahs leadership style any longer.

I dont really lie and most people know im a straight shooter so yeah they probably arent going to believe you.

Edit: Here is the very thread discussing it at the time

https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,4335.msg57786.html#msg57786
  • Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:46:33 pm by Mycke

Reply #27
Pat if the intent of this video was to...

1. Actually make Mycke look like a decent guy
2. Prove everyone correct who said you're nothing but human garbage
3. Prove that melee is too strong for how easy it is
4. Prove that the Paris server location was by far the worst and most unfair choice
5. Prove that low ping is a massive advantage especially in melee (even more than I thought just WOW at landing some of those)
6. Make everyone who wasn't already aware know not to trust players without microphones

Then you succeeded

Reply #28
I don't know I thought the left click spam followed by seize was pretty inspiring.
'Combat will be great - The reason combat will be great is because we will make it great - However, if combat isn't great we will change it so that combat is great, therefore - Combat will be great.' paraphrased from the core circular logic answer to all questions department

Reply #29
theres a reason a lot of us NAs are mages
  • Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 09:17:11 am by heiser316999