Skip to main content

Topic: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian (Read 3092 times) previous topic - next topic

[VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian
Hi guys I came back for one night only and had the pleasure of spending the evening with Mycke & Rastalfarian here is a video of my experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l2V6GrGEBA

Timestamps for people who CBA watch the whole thing:
00:20- 07:35 (Voice Dialogue of Mycke explaining why Rastalfarian is better then Seek & Destroy and why Noah Scape is not a good leader)

07:36 - 10:58 (Duels with Rastalfarian's finest Warriors)

10:59 till the end Spoiler (click to show/hide)

-

Thanks to Mycke & Rastalfarian for there hospitality it was a pleasure and I really enjoyed myself.

Farewell again and hope you enjoy the video!
dodgy bastard

Re: [VIDEO] One Night with Rastalfarian
Reply #1
first comment, this is gold

Reply #2
lol such a troll gj Pat!

Lucky for me I dont say anything behind peoples back I wont say to their face :D

Reply #3
did you forget food that time too?

Reply #4
did you forget food that time too?

Probably not but thanks for asking!

Reply #5
What was the purpose of this vid?
To show that regardless of how retard Mycke seems on forums, he sounds like a decent guy on coms or on recruitment?
Maybe to show off how to own people with little pvp exposure (did they ever transfer?, I was a bit tired when watched) with 100 ping advantage in melee? Gj Ubergames, front loading works ;)
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #6
Class!

What was the purpose of this vid?
To show that regardless of how retard Mycke seems on forums, he sounds like a decent guy on coms or on recruitment?
Maybe to show off how to own people with little pvp exposure (did they ever transfer?, I was a bit tired when watched) with 100 ping advantage in melee? Gj Ubergames, front loading works ;)

Ah you again, looks like you are still a twat.

Reply #7
When is the watered down version of UW combat coming? This week or next? Did they get local banking in?
"Things just got worse."

Reply #8
eh

Reply #9
That BIG NA FACTORS voice gives me cancer, everyone in his clan in gear gets beaten and destroyed by a starter character in a robe, let that sink in.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #10
Listened to the first 2 minutes because i got bored, I agree 100% with everything Mycke said.

NA clans all held hands together and sieged EU clans at 11pm their time causing them to win player vs buildings or whenever us EU bois got like 5 people together we would beat them 5 v 30.

Pretty much everything Mycke says in the first 2 minutes is completely true.

If I'm missing anything in this video let me know, after multiple times telling the NA clans to split up between eachother and siege eachother, its good that someone like Mycke actually had the balls to do it.

Reply #11
Point of this video is Pat. He dueled them, then ganked, looted and run. Nothing new

Reply #12
Point of this video is Pat. He dueled them, then ganked, looted and run. Nothing new

Let's be honest, it's a pretty shallow video. Lacks trolling, griefing quality.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #13
Oh ffs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Much love hun always put a smile to my face xD
  • Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 01:37:19 pm by Truedon1997
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT CHAMPION. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

• MKH
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #14
Watching this video and seeing how far guy with 30 ping can hit in melee it feels almost like cheating. He can actually sticky back with slow turning with out need to snap change direction to keep sticky range. Makes it so much simpler to track that it's almost like different game.

If it's doable this game should make force ping on players to give every one same distance for melee and casting delays as is they were playing wight 150 ping. Then you could also adjust the melee reach to be further than you now get with 150 ping. Would be great if this is doable so we would get more even playground with players with high ping @Ub3rgames
Viil Taja