Skip to main content

Topic: Retirement & Best Wishes. (Read 1528 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Retirement & Best Wishes.
Reply #15
Hi all,

I'll keep this short, I've just been assigned a job that will mean I can no longer play games or post here.

It's been fun tormenting you all over the years, but now my time has come to pass, no hard feelings to anyone, if I upset you then you deserved it, if I made you laugh you're welcome, it was never personal, you were only something to pass the time for me.

I have 0 doubts in my mind you will all believe this is a troll post and the next person who pisses you off you pin down and name Pat, I wouldn't expect anything less as this is how good of job I've done at affecting people, almost too good at times, I feel sorry for the next troll who tries to step into my shoes as they will be forever shadowed by my legacy.

But believe it or not, this is the end regardless of what ever theory you may have or may not have of me, none of you have ever been close to the truth.

This is a perturbed community, but atleast it is a unique one, for that it deserves my recognition and the proper respect of saying farewell.

My predictions for New Dawn politics in the first 12 months, is that there will be a great war between the mighty Celiah Ailey's Jungle Kingdom alliance and the return of Xzyzz. Yes Xzyzz he is planning a secret assault upon Agon again. This information was passed to me by a very reliable source. I think great battles will be had between these 2 great historic factors of the game.

A couple of shout outs to the few people left that where worth my respect and got to see the true me,  @kingwae @Truedon1997 @tristan @bigabbo @Machinist @Sarge @jason @CeliahAiley @djazlar - good luck in your endevaours boys & I wish you long and good health to you and your famiies.

Lastly best wishes with the game to @Ub3rgames you are one of the good guys and hope you prosper IRL and with the game.

I've ran out of time,

Hi all,

I'll keep this short, I've just been assigned a job that will mean I can no longer play games or post here.

It's been fun tormenting you all over the years, but now my time has come to pass, no hard feelings to anyone, if I upset you then you deserved it, if I made you laugh you're welcome, it was never personal, you were only something to pass the time for me.

I have 0 doubts in my mind you will all believe this is a troll post and the next person who pisses you off you pin down and name Pat, I wouldn't expect anything less as this is how good of job I've done at affecting people, almost too good at times, I feel sorry for the next troll who tries to step into my shoes as they will be forever shadowed by my legacy.

But believe it or not, this is the end regardless of what ever theory you may have or may not have of me, none of you have ever been close to the truth.

This is a perturbed community, but atleast it is a unique one, for that it deserves my recognition and the proper respect of saying farewell.

My predictions for New Dawn politics in the first 12 months, is that there will be a great war between the mighty Celiah Ailey's Jungle Kingdom alliance and the return of Xzyzz. Yes Xzyzz he is planning a secret assault upon Agon again. This information was passed to me by a very reliable source. I think great battles will be had between these 2 great historic factors of the game.

A couple of shout outs to the few people left that where worth my respect and got to see the true me,  @kingwae @Truedon1997 @tristan @bigabbo @Machinist @Sarge @jason @CeliahAiley @djazlar - good luck in your endevaours boys & I wish you long and good health to you and your famiies.

Lastly best wishes with the game to @Ub3rgames you are one of the good guys and hope you prosper IRL and with the game.

I've ran out of time,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0KYiYMagaA

Goodbye.

Goodbye.

don't make me laugh man)I'm sure I'll see you soon! and do not forget Crog is the best mob in darkfall ;D  :D
the definition of perfection

Reply #16
I'm sure I'll see you soon!
approximately january 26th

Reply #17

Reply #18
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=18175

Sooner than 26th hes back already.
I have been on this forum for 2 months, now because I wrote that you have the charisma of a damp rag which was putting it lightly, I am Pat? hehe you are sensitive

Reply #19
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=18175

I have been on this forum for 2 months, now because I wrote that you have the charisma of a damp rag which was putting it lightly, I am Pat? hehe you are sensitive

I thought you had a new job buddy, nice to have you back though :)

Reply #20

I thought you had a new job buddy, nice to have you back though :)

It's like you have PTSD from being pats victim. It's hilarious.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
GLHF Pat, the community will never be the same without you.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #22
He's not left.

Check the newest account in this thread :) Oh and the current troll on Discord.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
He's not left.

Check the newest account in this thread :) Oh and the current troll on Discord.
Maybe so, maybe not. I can't be bothered to check as I come back here like once a week myself, I'll give pat the benefit of the doubt tho

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #24
delete this trash topic

Reply #25
This is a real sad day, take it easy pat was great fun playing with you hun x
TRUE DON   1V1 2V2 3V3 FFA TOURNAMENT WINNER/FINALIST. Stickyback God. RETIRED.

If i am seriously out for you then you are a dead man walking.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA/videos PVPS

Reply #26
He is rebranding only...
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
You guys spend too much time obsessing about Pat. I guess if that is what makes forumfall fun for you, more power to you.
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
Didn't you make this same post about joining the military?
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #29
... and having to sell his computer and so on.

It is Pat, after all.