Skip to main content

Topic: Why we can't have nice things v4 (Read 1007 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Discussion: Release d...

Re: Why we can't have nice things v4
Reply #15
So xenophobic, big fucking difference...

What's wrong with discriminating against a disgusting ideology like Islam or Nazism?

ask yourself this question about Christianity and Judaism :) you should stop watching Fox news
What Christianity has to do with it? I could understand if you tried to explain to him, that Islam is not a disgusting ideology in your opinion, but instead you decided to bring Christianity into conversations about "disgusting ideologies" . Have some respect.

It also makes you look stupid and weak when you "defend" Arabs while at the same time disrespect your own culture (or any other, if you are Arab yourself). If you fight for justice, apply it to everyone, not just to groups that you are told to apply it to.

Reply #16

What's wrong with discriminating against a disgusting ideology like Islam or Nazism?

ask yourself this question about Christianity and Judaism :) you should stop watching Fox news
What Christianity has to do with it? I could understand if you tried to explain to him, that Islam is not a disgusting ideology in your opinion, but instead you decided to bring Christianity into conversations about "disgusting ideologies" . Have some respect.

It also makes you look stupid and weak when you "defend" Arabs while at the same time disrespect your own culture (or any other, if you are Arab yourself). If you fight for justice, apply it to everyone, not just to groups that you are told to apply it to.

Islam is a religion not an ideology. Terrorist did their job well if you believe that, which is sad. That's why you could say this kind of crap to all religion.
Why would Islam be more disgusting than Christianity ? Because you know nothing about their culture and the way they live ? Because you only believe tv crap about Islam ? Because you didn't do any research on the matter ?

Reply #17

Islam is a religion not an ideology. Terrorist did their job well if you believe that, which is sad. That's why you could say this kind of crap to all religion.
Why would Islam be more disgusting than Christianity ? Because you know nothing about their culture and the way they live ? Because you only believe tv crap about Islam ? Because you didn't do any research on the matter ?
Are you that blinded that you can't even see that I have not called Islam an ideology? He called it that. I said - if you want to explain to him that islam is not a disgusting ideology - do so. Don't drag other religions into mud when you pretend at the same time that all you care for is respect for others. Hypocrite. Now fuck off. You are boring as fuck. Empty shell full of social justice bullshit repeating after others and not capable to even understand the posts you respond to.
  • Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:22:34 pm by wildNothing

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
So glad the thread has been splitted. Unwatching this pile of crap.

Reply #19

Are you that blinded that you can't even see that I have not called Islam an ideology? He called it that. I said - if you want to explain to him that islam is not a disgusting ideology - do so. Don't drag other religions into mud when you pretend at the same time that all you care for is respect for others. Hypocrite. Now fuck off. You are boring as fuck. Empty shell full of social justice bullshit repeating after others and not capable to even understand the posts you respond to.

I don't drag them into mud lmao, Im just explaining why would you hate on a religion when the other ones have the same value ? (religion of peace etc etc.) Either you hate religion as a whole or you don't. "empty shell full of social justice bullshit" is this the only argument from a Trump supporter? blank

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20

First, there's offtopic for this kind of shit.
Secondly, Islam is not an ideology, but a religion.
Thirdly - not every Muslim is a blind follower or a retard.

Nah but 300 million are, or roughly 20% of the total muslim population. Which is more than the entire united states.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #21

Or Christianity ?

To be fair, Christianity is the easiest target, and is the most attacked.
In fact, Christianity is attacked more in media and entertainment than any other religion and atheism combined.

We have Christian extremists in America. They are called Amish.

Reply #22

Or Christianity ?

To be fair, Christianity is the easiest target, and is the most attacked.
In fact, Christianity is attacked more in media and entertainment than any other religion and atheism combined.

We have Christian extremists in America. They are called Amish.

No they are called born again....

(Amish arent trying to impose their ways on others, thats what extremism is, being so extreme in your belief yours is the true way, you feel oblidged to shove it down others throats.)
  • Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:18:18 am by Mycke

Reply #23
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ideology&t=vivaldi&ia=definition 

I spent 28 months in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran between 2002 and 2008, immersed in Islamic culture. I suspect I know much more about it than you do. 

Islam is disgusting. The west is built on Christianity; which has done more to alleviate the the suffering and improve the plight of men, women, children, plants, and animals than any other ideology in the history of the world. Are Christians perfect? Nobody said they are. Comparing Christianity to Islam is just ludicrous, and not even worth responding to, other than to say that Muslim countries are so awful in comparison that millions of Muslims flee those countries to live in countries built by Christians.

But yes, you have every right to discriminate against an ideology of any type, including Christianity. Why shouldn't people have the right to discriminate against belief systems? It's insane to think that you should have to just accept a way of life because somebody says "this is my religion", and literally retarded to call an ideology a race.
  • Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 05:30:11 am by Rokaroo

Reply #24
People dislike (sunni) Islam because of the tenets of its faith and the world view and actions of it's followers. It's an unenlightened, unreformed religion stuck in its pure bronze age form and it is obviously, to the sane mind, incompatible with civilization and progress.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #25
@Rokaroo and I've spent all of my life surrounded by Muslims and Christians - as I'm living in an ex Yu country, and there's quite a few Muslims living in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

And the Muslims I know are very religious, yet still normal and good human beings living in 21st century.

I've personally had a lot more problems in my life caused by hard-core Christians, especially the ones who try to impose their life-ideals on others.
Yet I don't go around hating on all Christians.

Stop fucking generalizing!

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #26
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ideology&t=vivaldi&ia=definition 

I spent 28 months in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iran between 2002 and 2008, immersed in Islamic culture. I suspect I know much more about it than you do. 

Islam is disgusting. The west is built on Christianity; which has done more to alleviate the the suffering and improve the plight of men, women, children, plants, and animals than any other ideology in the history of the world. Are Christians perfect? Nobody said they are. Comparing Christianity to Islam is just ludicrous, and not even worth responding to, other than to say that Muslim countries are so awful in comparison that millions of Muslims flee those countries to live in countries built by Christians.

But yes, you have every right to discriminate against an ideology of any type, including Christianity. Why shouldn't people have the right to discriminate against belief systems? It's insane to think that you should have to just accept a way of life because somebody says "this is my religion", and literally retarded to call an ideology a race.

Wait you were in Iran?

Reply #27

Or Christianity ?

Did you seriously just equate Islam to Christianity?

Thats pretty damn ignorant especially if we're talking about it in the modern sense

As a Polish citizen i would of expected you to know better considering your countries history and how fucked over you got by Political Islam, Communists, AND Nazis comparing Christianity to those groups just doesn't make any sense

Reply #28

Are you serious? Islam absolutely is an ideolog, its a totalitarian package of religion AND politics, an all encompassing way of life.

YOU are the one who needs to study islam dude. You're seriously ignorant on the subject

Reply #29