Skip to main content

Topic: GM event: Sunday 22nd at 7PM GMT (Read 4241 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: GM event: Sunday 22nd at 7PM GMT
Reply #15
1900 GMT = 2000UK = 2100 PARIS @Hyld

• Moira
  • [*][*]
Reply #16
So you meant 20:00 GMT since it is now 19:00 (+17 minutes) in GMT.

Regards
HG

I guess that you are referring to the British Summer Time:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Summer_Time

Anyways, the event should start in 5 minutes because it is 8:55 PM in Paris right now. 

I speak German, English and French.

Reply #17
Event will start in 2 Minutes.
Remember to join us on the Unofficial Discord Server for direction.

For the first part, when filming:
Come with average gear, any character level is welcome, we'll do a few organized scenes and a combat scene.
Don't worry about alignment, we'll remain close to a VCP.

For the second part, the PvE:
We will teleport people to a bank first, to get some gear, then we'll go check out a few spawns as long as people are having fun.

See you there!
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #18
twitch.tv/unknowmmantra

Reply #20
We will teleport people
Don't worry about Son Gohan, he will teleport himself: ;)

https://youtu.be/T3XvM76LMRY
  • Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:58:08 pm by wildNothing

Reply #21
I will never participate in such events again. Horrible organization, waste of time and gear.
After first melee fight GM Marc said WE NEED CORPSES DON'T REVIVE PEOPLE and then a couple of people(including me) got looted by Happy Trees while I was shouting in discord about it (and no one still cares yeah). Good job Ub3r. You couldn't predict such things happen for sure.
I'm done.

Funai Kanashimi in game.
Will re-sub only after watchtowers. See ya all in 2035 nerds.

Reply #22
what? GM's didn't supply the gear for the event?  ytf did so many people go then?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #23
I will never participate in such events again. Horrible organization, waste of time and gear.
After first melee fight GM Marc said WE NEED CORPSES DON'T REVIVE PEOPLE and then a couple of people(including me) got looted by Happy Trees while I was shouting in discord about it (and no one still cares yeah). Good job Ub3r. You couldn't predict such things happen for sure.
I'm done.

Aa I said - they say jump, you guys say how high. So there you have it.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
Oh no, not the indev gear!

Reply #25
most fail moment, that GM Marc typed in PUBLIC, not GLOBAL. In GLOBAL can type ONLY GM's, no one else. So it is hard was to track his words...

And ofc, players never listen to what they was asked....Marc asked to do MELEE fight, with out magic...And after run started there was Vulcano and other magic from...Son Gohan and co...very good boys)

Reply #26
It's not about the gear (there was nothing extraordinary honestly so idc)...
It's about the fact that developers can't properly organize such events and when you come there expecting fun(what an idiot I am), you got only irritation.

When I see some naked idiot robbing my corpse in front of 30 people and GM and me shouting about it and no one cares - I don't really care about gear, I care about no one responds at all. This disinterest injured me a lot.
*Sitting in the corner crying*

P.S. That "player-tower" thing at the start was the only fun thing actually, good job there, laughed hard.
Funai Kanashimi in game.

Reply #27
It's not about the gear (there was nothing extraordinary honestly so idc)...
It's about the fact that developers can't properly organize such events and when you come there expecting fun(what an idiot I am), you got only irritation.

You had some of the A1 tryhards of the DFO/RoA community there. What did you expect? The GMs aren't there to police us - and you were asked to bring meh gear.

Not sure why the tears - you could've asked for a port back.

Also, you've got a target now for your launch fun - get back at the player who ganked you.

Reply #28
Also, you've got a target now for your launch fun - get back at the player who ganked you.
Thank you, I filled with determination.
Funai Kanashimi in game.

Reply #29
Thank you, I filled with determination.

Happy trees is a little fucktard he will deserve anything you do to him ;)