Skip to main content

Topic: shadow knight advice (Read 1669 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: shadow knight advice
Reply #30
Chill

Reply #31
The instant toxic hostility towards celiah for normal posts is completely unwarranted and disgusting imo, you may completely disagree with his opinions of the game and his play style but that does not mean you have the right to attack the human being behind the screen, remember we all have feelings.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
I'm sorry I've called Mr. Sensible a Sherlock. :(

Reply #33
Problem with shadow knights is that if you aren't in their range they just dip down into their pool and regen hp. You gotta find the right mix of acid arrowing into finishing them with melee. More than 1 at a time and you got no chance. Probably the hardest mob in game. The dots can quickly destroy your hp / stam.

In a large group everyone meleeing by blocking the knight in a circle with 1 or 2 healers is the best option. In my opinion is definitely not worth it / efficient as a solo player.

Reply #34
Problem with shadow knights is that if you aren't in their range they just dip down into their pool and regen hp. You gotta find the right mix of acid arrowing into finishing them with melee. More than 1 at a time and you got no chance. Probably the hardest mob in game. The dots can quickly destroy your hp / stam.

In a large group everyone meleeing by blocking the knight in a circle with 1 or 2 healers is the best option. In my opinion is definitely not worth it / efficient as a solo player.
It sounds like there is a real science behind it, could you draw us a diagram?

Reply #35

It sounds like there is a real science behind it, could you draw us a diagram?
Let me just grab the crayons so you can understand

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
Jack, keep in mind that the last patch made monsters act far faster.
So there's far less time to acid arrow before it teleports on you.
There's far less time between target switching, each time allowing it to jump into pool regenerating mode aswell.

Not saying you are flat out wrong, but the last patch did make things harder

Reply #37
Jack, keep in mind that the last patch made monsters act far faster.
So there's far less time to acid arrow before it teleports on you.
There's far less time between target switching, each time allowing it to jump into pool regenerating mode aswell.

Not saying you are flat out wrong, but the last patch did make things harder
Haha the dippy boys are looking real clueless