Skip to main content

Topic: ghana (Read 1482 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: ghana
Reply #30
I've been told it's been 14 months of Beta, and Raap is still wondering why no one plays :\

That's fine, but then don't openly challenge people when you got no intentions of meeting said challenge.

I also find it ironic that an NA alliance bails when their best EU carry logs off (Mylina).

Raap - Uprising

Reply #31
siege hasnt even started babe, eat a snickers youre not you when youre hungry

Seek and Destroy

Reply #32
Grats you sank a junk with 2 cannons using alts while we fought your group... Actually scratch that, you kept running, and running, and running. Literally every single one of you was in a run-away build, hoping to achieve... what exactly?

Questionable tactics side, we regrouped to take a warhulk instead, expecting another fight... We arrived at a deserted Ghanalaj in NA primetime where no further resistance was offered. You're just as disappointing as every other clan in this game.

Help me understand, why do you not play the game you intend to play at launch? Especially not after trash talking my clan and even challenging us to siege you. Why then, do you essentially no-show, despite us going well out of our way to accommodate you for your weird protection window?

Don't answer - no response will justify your carebearism.
umadbro

Actually I wonder too Wiz, activity happend and fight happen and boom log-offs

Reply #33
Grats you sank a junk with 2 cannons using alts while we fought your group... Actually scratch that, you kept running, and running, and running. Literally every single one of you was in a run-away build, hoping to achieve... what exactly?

Questionable tactics side, we regrouped to take a warhulk instead, expecting another fight... We arrived at a deserted Ghanalaj in NA primetime where no further resistance was offered. You're just as disappointing as every other clan in this game.

Help me understand, why do you not play the game you intend to play at launch? Especially not after trash talking my clan and even challenging us to siege you. Why then, do you essentially no-show, despite us going well out of our way to accommodate you for your weird protection window?

umadbro

Its a week day and they are NA and you were fighting EU time so they cant match your numbers, tonight is when they will be what they are.

Geez you even got me defending SKD now... :P
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #34

umadbro

Its a week day and they are NA and you were fighting EU time so they cant match your numbers, tonight is when they will be what they are.

Geez you even got me defending SKD now... :P

WTF still no one there and explain why they were 8+ NA defending then poff logged off. Again Mycke try to reason without having a clue

Reply #35
people had things to do, about half of us had to go. If the rest stayed it would have been suicide. Sorry we arent the retards youre used to sieging
and it was 6 if you count ktorr in pvp, theres was more but at any 1 point there was never more than 6 in a group

Seek and Destroy

Reply #36
again the siege doesnt even start for 4+hours, if ur mad people didnt show up to stop walls ur just overreacting like a little bitch

Seek and Destroy

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Aight you fuckers I slept for 3 hours the past 48 hours, I'm seeing double and the left side of my face is numb. COME FIGHT ME.

Raap - Uprising

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
Aight you fuckers I slept for 3 hours the past 48 hours, I'm seeing double and the left side of my face is numb. COME FIGHT ME.

Nerd.

Reply #39
I'm ready, put me in coach
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man

Reply #40
So?

Reply #41
SKD just won
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
Vids please

Reply #43
ill post one soon but we had way more people, not super exciting to watch imo

Seek and Destroy

Reply #44
gf, gz
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."