Skip to main content

Topic: New Char (Read 257 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: New Char
Reply #15
I just explained the reasons why I can't be arsed to lvl up

Any help farming or gear to get started would be great.

No, you didn't, not really.

But I can explain it for others: He's too lazy to play the game, and is looking to get carried. Anyone with free space on his back care to hold him? Uprising unfortunately doesn't accept slackers.

Quote from: Semu on September 10, 2017, 01:51:40 pm
Any help farming or gear to get started would be great.

Quote from: Semu today 02:25:07 pm
Having logged on yesterday for the first time, I can see how long I've got to go to lvl. It's coming near the end of Beta, so all chars will be wiped. How can I justify wasting my life pveing, when its getting wiped!

Happy to clear-up any confusion!
You posted that second piece in an unknown location sometime today, two days after your opening post in this thread. Also you failed to redirect to the source because you forgot to quote yourself.

Happy to inform you on how forums work.

You already redirected to the original posts, I was just replying to you. So no need for me to use the proper quotes, seeing as you posted them already!

"unknown location" What does this mean? "sometime today, two days after your opening post in this thread" I already made it Bold in the previous post, so you could read (That I logged on yesterday for the first time, and see how newish the char was!)

I thought I made it easy for a Child to understand, and to correct you on calling me Lazy!

@Eilistraee can you help me out, and find out what Raap's trying to say!
You edited your own sentence, without source redirection. Nevertheless you're asking for things without being clear on it, all the while attempting to talk trash. 

Take a lesson in clear communication, friend.

Raap - Uprising

• Semu
  • [*][*][*]
Re: New Char
Reply #16
Unknown Location?? It's very very clear what you mean, it really is! The trash talking is a result of you, and your clan member posting in this thread, with zero input other than to troll, or be sarcastic!

Thanks for the lesson in 'Clear Communication'