Skip to main content

Topic: ))) (Read 987 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: )))
Reply #15
Putin lives in Aradoth now?
imho the real putin was kichu and he died together with dfuw.
Mad Dad is just Celiahs little buttler.

grats on won siege, too bad the real russian army helped the zerg.
i quess we could get good fights only against uprising or only against red army.

ps:
wts a Warhulk.
Ultimately it's not our fault you could only bring 6 for a siege but 8 for a village capture.

The Warhulk you stole wasn't mine, it was Mad Dad's.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #16
Wel, noone has said it yet so I'll say it.
Respect for not calling help, not crying on forums, fighting again and again to the end despite odds not being in your favour (by odds I really mean numbers).

I wish there were more clans like Rats playing this game instead of Myckes (rastalfarian), Falces (I know my chickens) and Maejohls (lux arcana) always crying on forums and doing nothing ig.

Reply #17
Putin now lives in Aradoth.
Everyone(and Raap mainly) after siege was like:
  • Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 02:21:20 pm by funashimi
Funai Kanashimi in game.

Reply #18
I think its really nice that ub3rgames has provided Raapnaap a personal version of DFUW it may not have the same graphics and ice skating combat but it has a carbon copy of the politics, Raap waits for the population to get so dead that he then makes a clan of exploiters / rejects and sieges dead clans for Player vs Building content and then circle jerks with his clan giving them a pat on the back.

I genuinely think right now Raap feels like what Celiah would feel like if he had the whole of Yssam to hisself.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #19
I think its really nice that ub3rgames has provided Raapnaap a personal version of DFUW it may not have the same graphics and ice skating combat but it has a carbon copy of the politics, Raap waits for the population to get so dead that he then makes a clan of exploiters / rejects and sieges dead clans for Player vs Building content and then circle jerks with his clan giving them a pat on the back.

I genuinely think right now Raap feels like what Celiah would feel like if he had the whole of Yssam to hisself.
Thanks for telling us what you think

As per usual

No one cares
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #20

You sound really salty for someone who does not log in. Why is that?

I mean, Raap and his gang are doing what several clans already did/tried during different periods of InDev.
And InDev definitely lasted more than it should have...

But why do the people who no longer play feel the need to comment on current political state?
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

Reply #21

You sound really salty for someone who does not log in. Why is that?

I mean, Raap and his gang are doing what several clans already did/tried during different periods of InDev.
And InDev definitely lasted more than it should have...

But why do the people who no longer play feel the need to comment on current political state?
The population is no better then when giants where doing exact same thing as uprising this time last year, the irony and hypocrisy is hilarious.
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
Respect for not calling help, not crying on forums, fighting again and again to the end despite odds not being in your favour (by odds I really mean numbers).

I wish there were more clans like Rats playing this game instead of Myckes (rastalfarian), Falces (I know my chickens) and Maejohls (lux arcana) always crying on forums and doing nothing ig.
Perhaps they tried to get help but couldn't find anyone that plays. But we don't know that, so for what it's worth, yes good work on staying solo.

I'd do the same with Uprising but things were getting too tedious with the sieges and the unreliable turnouts on the sieged. Up until Aradoth it's been 25% nutcups of clans and 75% no-shows. Who's fault is that? Not mine.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #23

Actually we had fights during the whole siege. Rats were pushing out with different tactics, they even capped the Russian warhulk due to most of us going afk after we zerged their first group. It was a good idea from Russians to siege them, but they are horrible at Player vs Buildings. Good thing we got Raap who is most experienced!
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24

Perhaps they tried to get help but couldn't find anyone that plays. But we don't know that, so for what it's worth, yes good work on staying solo.

I'd do the same with Uprising but things were getting too tedious with the sieges and the unreliable turnouts on the sieged. Up until Aradoth it's been 25% nutcups of clans and 75% no-shows. Who's fault is that? Not mine.

No, we didnt look for any help.

Reply #25
Enjoy your 20 empty holdings while it lasts. Knowing this game and the players that play it, I can definitely see in my crystal ball the zerghorn being blown against Uprising when/if the indev gets active again.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #26
Enjoy your 20 empty holdings while it lasts. Knowing this game and the players that play it, I can definitely see in my crystal ball the zerghorn being blown against Uprising when/if the indev gets active again.

Afaik we havent enjoyed them for a second so far, but sieging is the only way to have a slight chance for activity and to get our own people to log on/get active again. The funny part of Darkfall is when one part get some activity the other part go into hypernation. VCP for a short time had some activity, it faded, so my conclusion is that most dont really like competition or activity, if the activity isnt for their own benefit. In other words, and without exception, DF players has been, for almost a decade, the most carebear gamers in history of mmorpg.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
I'm confused, are you somehow suggesting we'd consider getting sieged to be a bad thing?

Raap - Uprising

Reply #28

Afaik we havent enjoyed them for a second so far, but sieging is the only way to have a slight chance for activity and to get our own people to log on/get active again. The funny part of Darkfall is when one part get some activity the other part go into hypernation. VCP for a short time had some activity, it faded, so my conclusion is that most dont really like competition or activity, if the activity isnt for their own benefit. In other words, and without exception, DF players has been, for almost a decade, the most carebear gamers in history of mmorpg.
Are you trying to say your clan is competition lol?
[20:22:42] (Carbon Stampede): king weanker mad he has no friends to help siege so he sit in bush like a gay camera man

Reply #29

where did you took this info ?
as gosti already mantioned, we didnt asked anyone for help.
We prefer to play in our small group even if we loose a siege.
randoms are not welcome, we looking carefully who fit our playstyle and whos not.
ofc it would be better to fight each other on the equal numbers, but cmon, its darkfall, who cares :-)
we have now some international members, we merged with MJ.
unfortunately most of our ppl are wating for a new patch or stopped playing till the release.
gfs.

Mormo Blastbeat                                           Rats in the Hats