Skip to main content

Topic: WTS high end meta PvP gear (Read 264 times) previous topic - next topic

WTS high end meta PvP gear
I've mistakenly started playing again and after 2-3 days of playing and PvPing my wardrobe is now FULL of bathrobes. I believe it has some real value as it features zero risk and full-fledged PvP efficiency.

Simple robes: 1000g
Extravagant: 2500g

Higher tier not needed and tbh I havent seen one.

Also consider selling Black Knight helmet if high enough offer.
  • Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:35:10 pm by Nataz

Re: WTS high end meta PvP gear
Reply #1
WTS full Q5 deinos/dragon mixes that have absolutely zero worth because encumberance is fucked
Emperor Jack - Supreme General of Giants

Reply #2
WTS full Q5 deinos/dragon mixes that have absolutely zero worth because encumberance is fucked
You can trade them to Nataz for simple robes.

Reply #3
You can trade them to Nataz for simple robes.

Yup, I'll also consider to part with the Black Knight helmet should this materialize.

Reply #4
This right here is super funny to me, since launch in every PvP thread I've cried about people not gearing up ever, weirdly now Raaps band of server rejects and exploiters have the most numbers on the servers and are PvPing against noobs they decide to wear decent gear and then go as far as complain about the people they PvP against not wearing it.

Where was your good gear when you wasn't the biggest force on the server? Oh wait.

(Biggest force being 8 actives really speaks volumes)

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

How much?

Reply #6
This right here is super funny to me, since launch in every PvP thread I've cried about people not gearing up ever, weirdly now Raaps band of server rejects and exploiters have the most numbers on the servers and are PvPing against noobs they decide to wear decent gear and then go as far as complain about the people they PvP against not wearing it.

Where was your good gear when you wasn't the biggest force on the server? Oh wait.

This thread is about something else, but Nataz writes in a mysterious way. I can't blame you for not figuring out. Keep trying though, good practice for your mind.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #7

@rawrgasm Please stay out of my trade thread with this ironic drivel and over the top hypocrisy. I'm trying to make a living here as I got loads of small exploiters to feed. I'll give you this though, you only missed the mark by a mile.
  • Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 05:54:24 pm by Nataz

Reply #8
Lets settle this with a full loot 5v5 Giants vs Exploiterejects? Will have to happen before Wednesday though.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

Reply #9
Lets settle this with a full loot 5v5 Giants vs Exploiterejects? Will have to happen before Wednesday though.

LOL! The dude didnt only manage to show that he still didnt get it, but also put the whole "irony and hypocrisy" into context. All this in one sentence, amazing.

BTW what are we settling?
  • Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 06:27:04 pm by Nataz

Reply #10

LOL! The dude didnt only manage to show that he still didnt get it, but also put the whole "irony and hypocrisy" into context. All this in one sentence, amazing.

So thats a dodge then? noted.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants

Reply #11

So thats a dodge then? noted.

Amusing, you cant comprehend or even read, but you can write and even note stuff.

Pretty sure the dodge hasnt arrived yet and I'm pretty sure I asked a question of what we're settling. Since the whole situation is based on a hollow imaginary non existent incident, or argument(?), can I suggest we're settling if the moon is a yellow cheese, the world is flat or if the muslims are behind global warming. Who will be YES and NO? Since Giants probably will have the upper hand I suggest they take NO and its up to Uprising to make history.

Reply #12
Are you talking dragon armor or dragon bone? Since with deinos/dragon bone armor mixes you have 0 encumbrance. Would love to buy any deinos bone pieces you have.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

Good job not getting the point.

Raap - Uprising