Skip to main content

Topic: Game of Thrones season finale. (Read 492 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Game of Thrones season finale.
Reply #30
Strawmen and false equivalencies, I'll take that as you tipping over your king.

Other empires are strawmen when your premise is sexuality causes empires decline, wtf?

Look im an expert in history and you have no knowledge of what you speak, but like most modern idiots that wont stop you from babbling on about it.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #31

Other empires are strawmen when your premise is sexuality causes empires decline, wtf?

Look im an expert in history and you have no knowledge of what you speak, but like most modern idiots that wont stop you from babbling on about it.

Lol no, and I'm not going to give guy a history lesson from my phone

Reply #32

Lol no, and I'm not going to give guy a history lesson from my phone

That's because you don't know history just some gobbly gook you have been told by your religious leaders and are dumb enough to believe.

The whole premise the Roman Empire collapsed because of immorality is just laughable, were they too busy have gay sex when the barbarians were at the gate or something? lol
  • Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 06:37:10 pm by Mycke
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #33
This should be required viewing for everyone especially @mycke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khdmzMv6OLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0&t=13s