Skip to main content

Poll

Who is the most pathetic snot lord?

• Maelol Ludacris
    21 (36.8%)
  • Craap Naap
    36 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Topic: Predictable snot lords of propaganda, hypocrisy and greed. (Read 717 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Predictable snot lords of propaganda, hypocrisy and greed.
Reply #15
Congrats, Craap Faap.
Thanks.

Where is my prize, @CeliahAiley?

Raap - Uprising

Reply #16
I refuse to believe 36 people read this forum, I bet maejohl had alt accounts voting for Raap
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #17
I refuse to believe 36 people read this forum, I bet maejohl had alt accounts voting for Raap

suck it up - Faap is that popular

Reply #18
Actually most of us havent voted because we are confused, looking for some 3rd grade variation of Celiah Ailey to vote for but not seeing it we must just assume its a troll poll, since everyone knows no one is snottier than Celiah as proven by the thread itself.

Its a trick question...
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #19
Definitely needs more options in the poll
Wyverex Erisian - random scrub who enjoys DF

For the love of all that is holy
Darkfall: New Dawn is not Dungeons & Dragons
[DND or DF:ND =/= DnD]

Reply #20
wut
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
suck it up - Faap is that popular

I can live with this.

Raap - Uprising

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22
lol, this is the best thing I have ever read!!!!!

Even if Darkfall dies....I will cherish this moment forever.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
the forum is down to 7 members online

those of us who are left all have mental deficiencies of some sort

edit: especially mycke

Hahaha, yes....Dorfs iz smart.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
It's sad that Darkfall came to this.... but I guess it never really had much hope after all. We had some good times, for better or worse, it was a fun ride.

Reply #25
It's sad that Darkfall came to this.... but I guess it never really had much hope after all. We had some good times, for better or worse, it was a fun ride.

have faith in the frenchies  O:)

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26

I do, nobody has had more faith than me, and I love Mark and the gang, and even you rotten fuckers, but at some point we need to wake up and ask ourselves what we're doing here. If y'all can't change, what hope does Darkfall have? Kudos for admitting your ways and making an effort, but Darkfall(Agon) won't survive if we don't take care of it.

Reply #27

I do, nobody has had more faith than me, and I love Mark and the gang, and even you rotten fuckers, but at some point we need to wake up and ask ourselves what we're doing here. If y'all can't change, what hope does Darkfall have? Kudos for admitting your ways and making an effort, but Darkfall(Agon) won't survive if we don't take care of it.

you're right but you can't change people can you?

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28

you're right but you can't change people can you?

Nope, you surely can't. I suppose we should enjoy it while it lasts, even if that means mocking each other, like some happy, dysfunctional family.

Reply #29
Maejohls votes slowly raising whilst raaps burst of votes slowed down, looks obvious to me Maejohl got alts and his community to taint the vote count.

"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.