Skip to main content

Topic: Craap (Read 1463 times) previous topic - next topic

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Craap
Reply #15
We gave Alberworth to a clan that will make better use out of it.

For Dagnamyr we intent to simply burn it to the ground.

Reply #16
Gratz on your Dagnamyr win I guess. I do hope you abandon some/most of all these holdings you've taken when/if the server gets busy enough to fill them though.

Pretty sure local banking will take care of it they are spread all over
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #17
Grats on Dag such a shame for Lux Arcana I couldn't believe it when it hit system saying you are the proud new owners, good fights.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
For some reason "clan empire" tab showed 22.40 siege timer for me. :(

(btw, remove that tab lol...)

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Grats on Dag such a shame for Lux Arcana I couldn't believe it when it hit system saying you are the proud new owners, good fights.

Don't feel bad, they no-showed on their capital after attempting to exploit abandon&reclaim to self siege and initiate 60 hour siege victory protection. The day before on Oethrain they fielded 9 people, that was a random hamlet. They have no excuse for losing Dagnamyr.

We're not using the city, we're selling it off.

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Not everyone has so many holdings that any of theirs is just one more random hamlet. We fought many times for oethrain. We would have fought for dagnamyr too but unfortunately real life obligations made this impossible
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

Reply #21
Not everyone has so many holdings that any of theirs is just one more random hamlet. We fought many times for oethrain. We would have fought for dagnamyr too but unfortunately real life obligations made this impossible

For all 9?

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22

For all 9?
Party at Maejohl's.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Oh yeah, I forgot. Darkmoore is next, please be prepared.

Reply #24
after attempting to exploit abandon&reclaim to self siege and initiate 60 hour siege victory protection.
I appreciate that as you do little else but cheat and exploit, you therefore assume everyone else exploits. You've said this many times, after all. But unlike you and your clan, Lux doesn't break the game rules to try and get ahead.

Also, since when has a "60 hour siege victory protection" been a thing?

I abandoned Dayar and Dagnamyr to destroy the nodes - no point giving you free mines. I retook Dagnamyr to make sure you had to actually turn up to take the city if you actually wanted it. We then destroyed the keep during the siege as a final leaving gift.

As for the no show, I've said before but will repeat here that Lux is inactive. The three of us who do log on occasionally certainly don't deserve the holding - we did attend the siege and had some fun watching your clan, Breath of Death, Immortals and Seek & Destroy playing together (four clans - sheesh you really *did* want Dag!). Those were some great duels you guys were having. Sorry if our little mini-push disturbed them.

Reply #25
I abandoned Dayar and Dagnamyr to destroy the nodes - no point giving you free mines. I retook Dagnamyr to make sure you had to actually turn up to take the city if you actually wanted it.
Sure, and that's why after you had abondoned and reclaimed Dagnamyr you immediately built bank. Just stop.

Also the next day no show at Dagnamyr by you or your allies (when they showed the day before to defend a hamlet) was caused by your clan and alliance suddenly realizing that you are nothing more but a hypocrite exploiting game mechanics to prevent not wanted action (siege). You failed, deal with it. Now continue with your lies and toxic attitude.

I wonder what was Pickaxe role in all this. Have they participated in the decision to exploit the shit out of siege mechanic just like they participated in your exploiting of wardeck mechanic? Nice little alliance you have there, like minded people..
  • Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:27:45 am by wildNothing

Reply #26
I abandoned Dayar and Dagnamyr to destroy the nodes - no point giving you free mines. I retook Dagnamyr to make sure you had to actually turn up to take the city if you actually wanted it.
Sure, and that's why after you had abondoned and reclaimed Dagnamyr you immediately built bank. Just stop.

I built the bank because we wanted bank access for spikes before/during the siege - that's pretty obvious. Thought it was odd that you didn't take the bank out until halfway through the first phase. But by then we had what we needed to destroy things and were sitting happily in the keep watching you and your allies duel.

But I have to say Flush: Wow.

You really have gone from someone who hated Raap with every fibre of his being for being such an exploiting cheat, to someone who now takes every opportunity to exploit and so - like Raap - assumes that everyone else is exploiting too.

• Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:42:32 pm by Maejohl

Reply #27

I built the bank because I wanted bank access for spikes before/during the siege - that's pretty obvious.
sure

Reply #28
Loving this thread, this is Darkfall.
--------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Ori Ori

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
I wonder what was Pickaxe role in all this. Have they participated in the decision to exploit the shit out of siege mechanic just like they participated in your exploiting of wardeck mechanic? Nice little alliance you have there, like minded people..

that just shows the paranoid state of mind raap puts himself and his members in. noone exploited the wardeck mechanic.
you declared war at 23:03. tried to siege us at 0:03. too bad our siege window has been always set to end at midnight. we didn't even notice the war declaration until the next day and i had to string together why you didn't siege us through the news reel.
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc