Skip to main content

Topic: Craap (Read 1075 times) previous topic - next topic

Craap
So Raap won his siege against the newbie clan up in Uqtu.  But now he's doing asset damage on Dagnamyr?

Weird guy.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Craap
Reply #1
You could have used the time you spent making this point, to log in.

Do not show up at our sieges and expect nothing to result from it.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #2
Instead of being out in the sun? Sure thing :)

You keep on having fun with your asset destruction!

- edit-
Oh - I see you just added a second line :) I think it was Dunnin who showed up to even up the numbers in the siege that you won? Sounds like a legit reason to start some asset destruction.
  • Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:46:00 pm by Maejohl

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
You're at your computer, posting.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #4

In the west, we have mobile phones - and gardens :)

Here's the front garden:

• Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 05:51:20 pm by Maejohl

Reply #5
So Raap won his siege against the newbie clan up in Uqtu.  But now he's doing asset damage on Dagnamyr?

Weird guy.

Don't play empty games. Was a fail from the get go.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #6
Welcome to Darkfall now exit the forums and defend your holding
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #7
I think it was Dunnin who showed up to even up the numbers in the siege that you won? Sounds like a legit reason to start some asset destruction.
To START some asset destruction?
You do understand that sieges are practically asset destruction minigames? Banks, siegestones, bindstones. So it looks like you started the shit (by participating in a siege/asset destruction minigame) and now you try to buy some sympathy on forums with your lies by saying that what was actually repaid wasn't started by your clan?

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

In the west, we have mobile phones - and gardens :)

Here's the front garden:

Nice garden. The windows on the house appear to be a bit cattywampus, but I have a feeling Dagnamyr is in worse shape. Stay in your garden and enjoy the sunshine. Raap may want some fights, but hes probably having a good time as well.
arianaramou know evrything about pizza he is the boy who delever them and now pizza are berned 50cents tips

Reply #9
I think it was Dunnin who showed up to even up the numbers in the siege that you won? Sounds like a legit reason to start some asset destruction.
You do understand that sieges are practically asset destruction minigames? Banks, siegestones, bindstones. So it looks like you started the shit (by participating in a siege/asset destruction minigame) and now you try to buy some sympathy on forums with your lies by saying that what was actually repaid wasn't started by your clan?

Your clan of cheaters and exploiters dropped a siege on a newbie clan to add to your clan's now 9 holdings (because 3 actives need that many holdings). Out of interest, why did Slowhand call for GM help during the siege - had Raap deliberately bugged the siegestone again and you needed some cover?

Dunnin showed up for some PvP this afternoon. But I get that exploiters and cheaters like you (Flush), Raap  and Slowhand would be high on your win so wanted some PvB action too. Hope you had fun - enjoy the rest of your day :)

• Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 06:34:00 pm by Maejohl

Reply #10

Your clan of cheaters and exploiters dropped a siege on a newbie clan to add to your clan's now 9 holdings (because 3 actives need that many holdings). Out of interest, why did Slowhand call for GM help during the siege - had Raap deliberately bugged the siegestone again and you needed some cover?

Dunnin showed up for some PvP this afternoon. But I get that exploiters and cheaters like you (Flush), Raap  and Slowhand would be high on your win so wanted some PvB action too. Hope you had fun - enjoy the rest of your day :)
You sound like Donald Trump the way you repeat your slander at the beginning of every post ' your clan of exploiters and cheaters' reminds me of trump when he used to repeatedly slag off 'lying' ted,

Whilst it's true you just look desperate
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
If it weren't for us this game would ship with a ridiculous amount of bugs, so yes we speak to GM's (really just Marc) quite regularly.

You cannot directly message a GM so we don't know when he is online or not, so just like anyone that doesn't get special treatment, we use the GM help/report commands. Sometimes we do it preemptively if we suspect something is about to go wrong, usually we're right.

The Uqtu siege had some bugs as well, ones that were in the benefit of the defenders. We reported it, and proceeded with the siege by simply handling it with the tools we have.
  • Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:08:54 pm by Raap

Raap - Uprising

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
@Maejohl You should try this approach with Raap:
It seems that somehow, somewhere, somewhen we've upset you.

You've added me to your ignore list on the forums.

You've added me to your ignore list ingame.

You spent the early hours of this morning destroying some walls and buildings in Dag.

Were you angry because when you came to Dag, we were all tucked up in bed and so didn't give you that welcome you so richly deserve?

Did you spawn your launch in anger (after all - mustn't risk that spider scarab you got from Giants in an empty city - amIright?) in the Dragon's Mere?

If so - how we can appease your rage?

Should we send a fruit basket to the hospital - we want you to spend more time with us, after all.

Should we sit with you and make sweet, sweet music together?

Or should we work more closely with you to ensure your masterful knowledge of Agon issues remains unsurpassed by others?

Please - Dear Celiah - tell us.

arianaramou know evrything about pizza he is the boy who delever them and now pizza are berned 50cents tips

Reply #13
Don't think Raap would take pity on a ugly, crying dwarf, but who knows?
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #14
Gratz on your Dagnamyr win I guess. I do hope you abandon some/most of all these holdings you've taken when/if the server gets busy enough to fill them though.