Skip to main content

Topic: Look what I just found...... baaaaad Rapnap baaaaad! (Read 1579 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Look what I just found...... baaaaad Rapnap baaaaad!
Reply #30
We got no one to siege purely for fights, except for Giants perhaps, who will likely go full try-hard on our newbs. Maybe eventually we will siege them, but the fact that they own nothing of value doesn't help either.

Giants don't play DND. So it's your perfect target  8)

They have nothing of value, if they don't play we don't get fight either. How is that a perfect target?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #31
dodgy bastard

Reply #32
Slava Rus

Reply #33
Slava Rus
yeah Uprisings allied to ZZZZ so?

Reply #34

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
Nutcup confirmed.

Time to get mad lads.

Reply #36
We have all had our moments of biggest active clan on the server, for some no one really noticed because they understand the dynamics and didn't really take advantage, while others see it as their moment in the sun.

I am cool with those who take advantage of it as long as they aren't whiney little bitches when what comes around goes around and if I have an issues with Raap and Uprising, its not their aggressive play, its their victimhood when the crows come home to roost.

Reply #37
We have all had our moments of biggest active clan on the server
lol, sure Mycke, sure..

Reply #38
We have all had our moments of biggest active clan on the server, for some no one really noticed because they understand the dynamics and didn't really take advantage, while others see it as their moment in the sun.

I am cool with those who take advantage of it as long as they aren't whiney little bitches when what comes around goes around and if I have an issues with Raap and Uprising, its not their aggressive play, its their victimhood when the crows come home to roost.

You are the perfect case study for the term 'delusional'
dodgy bastard

Reply #39
please don't siege i cba to log on

Reply #40
Classic giants mentality that ruins the game for others , only logging into Zerg when inactive in general play. Pathetic creatures!!
dodgy bastard

Reply #41
Classic giants mentality that ruins the game for others , only logging into Zerg when inactive in general play. Pathetic creatures!!
hehe xd