Skip to main content

Topic: Longest village ownership so far...... (Read 1283 times) previous topic - next topic

• Giant
  • [*][*]
Re: Longest village ownership so far......
Reply #30
Horde never showed to Osdnak only rats where i finally got Mr kamilo to 1v1 me to show him who the real Don is :D keep up going to villages the pvp has been great!

I might have to drop by, and put you down @Dog x
SG of Elitist Cuntz

Reply #31
Horde never showed to Osdnak only rats where i finally got Mr kamilo to 1v1 me to show him who the real Don is :D keep up going to villages the pvp has been great!

I might have to drop by, and put you down @Dog x

come at me baby gurl x
Even when i lose I'm the winner.
Elitist Cuntz Empire Reculata
Truedon- CO Founder of the stickyback code.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBbl-cU_EgIDtdn2_XhqKA <--- pvp vids

Reply #32
Good fun fights all and great to see so many clans out there trying to get villages, the only clan so far we haven't seen is Myckes active 3 man clan Rastalfarians.

Reply #33
Good fun fights all and great to see so many clans out there trying to get villages, the only clan so far we haven't seen is Myckes active 3 man clan Rastalfarians.

That's because you are EU and we are NA, maybe this weekend.

Hint: We are more than 3 and there are more clans you haven't run into that are also NA.

Im still waiting for a post that's all true from you, maybe someday.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #34
Selling Giants inside infos for holdings

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
I make it a point to cockblock any village going beyond the 6-7th recapture. Unfortunately my clan seems to be the only one bothering with what should otherwise be good PvP objectives.

@Ub3rgames If you want more activity around VCP's, then I suggest that you bump up the material reward chances. The percentage bonus means entirely fuck all if you get a 0 rare roll, which happens more often than otherwise. Also feel free to add some region-specific enchanting materials to the VCP "loot table", rare ores get boring fast. UW had region-specific village loot tables (wood on Yssam, etc.), that worked fine then as well.
  • Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 12:45:02 am by Raap

Raap - Uprising

Reply #36
yeah his 3 members dont even play together dont expect much
"If there is a supreme being, he's crazy."

My IQ is too high for you all.

Reply #37
I make it a point to cockblock any village going beyond the 6-7th recapture. Unfortunately my clan seems to be the only one bothering with what should otherwise be good PvP objectives.

@Ub3rgames If you want more activity around VCP's, then I suggest that you bump up the material reward chances. The percentage bonus means entirely fuck all if you get a 0 rare roll, which happens more often than otherwise. Also feel free to add some region-specific enchanting materials to the VCP "loot table", rare ores get boring fast. UW had region-specific village loot tables (wood on Yssam, etc.), that worked fine then as well.
we need more fun ways to use clan points, then the best source of them might be a little more contested

Reply #38

what did you get from Savril last night?
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten

Reply #39

21k med points. Bala + 4 of us tagged it. Don't know the clan med points cause we are capped for a while.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40

21k med points. Bala + 4 of us tagged it. Don't know the clan med points cause we are capped for a while.
2 leenspar rares also woohoo, totally (not) worth it. But hey, who said InDev would be fun?
Kjaetlan Bjornsen of Uprising

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
We got 2 leenspar ore each, these numbers appear to be entirely unconnected to the bonus percentage, which is just lazy on @Ub3rgames their part.

Edit: This guy above beat me to it by 3 seconds.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #42
Our 187% gave nothing, 207% give 2 veilron ore.

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
Our 187% gave nothing, 207% give 2 veilron ore.
Weird, I've been getting one or another kind of ore. Granted I've only done 3 captures :D
Kjaetlan Bjornsen of Uprising

Reply #44
yeah the random rewards sucks....got 2 neithal and 1 theriyl ore from a 24% village  (best frop so far) the other 2 villages i got nothing
Rorschach MiM

Retired:  Rorschach Greyhead / Marquez VonHinten