Skip to main content

Topic: Path of Exile 3.0 - Fall of Oriath - 10 Acts (Read 707 times) previous topic - next topic

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Path of Exile 3.0 - Fall of Oriath - 10 Acts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4e03gfm1T8

http://www.pathofexile.com/

Path of Exile is releasing a massive new expansion "Fall or Oriath" (3.0) next friday. The game is getting 6 new acts (so the game will have 10 acts total instead of repeating same 4 acts in 3 difficulties) + new Harbingers league + new skill gems, balance changes and other goodies. This game has been steadily growing through the years and this is going to be biggest content expansion to date. For any ARPG fans, I suggest to check it, especially since it's free to play. The game has it's own layers of complexity with quite indepth character build and skill customization + you learn to tame the RNG gods while constantly grinding through thousands of mobs.

Also, the game is now in beta on Xbox One if you're into trying this on console, although the release on Xbox will be sometime later.

For anyone new, checking the game, I highly recommend to check Engineering Eternity's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7GqFLebBU8inlrcqTZFXtIwP362XrdNe
  • Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 12:22:31 am by mrW

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Re: Path of Exile 3.0 - Fall of Oriath - 10 Acts
Reply #1
No more mjolner no more coc no more fun.

Reply #2
Its a pretty boring game actually....

I do the 'can't die' mode and its still too easy and mindless.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
another diablo clone

PoE is better at diablo than diablo itself.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
PoE is better at diablo than diablo itself.

don't even doubt it... but boring genre, to each their own I guess
It's surely not for everyone, I find grinding through thousands of mobs mindbogglingly fun though.

Reply #5
PoE is a great game and definitely has the most fair Free2Play system I have ever seen.
I look forward to the expansion :)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
If anyone is planning to play on the SCrub league, we could try to group up for the 3.0, although this is going to be the first fresh start in a league for me.

I'm also looking forward to another mayhem-like race though, that shit was hard.

Reply #7
I usually play PoE with some RL friends; they even made a Clan in PoE so I join them for softcore leages every now and again.
I wouldn't mind having more people to play with :)

Reply #8
Looking forward to it.. probably going hc. The act revamp long overdue

Reply #9
I'm really happy with removal of different difficulties. That's an outdated concept.

Reply #10
Did they ever actually implement the hardcore perma death league where u could pk other players and take their shit?

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Did they ever actually implement the hardcore perma death league where u could pk other players and take their shit?

Not sure about any leagues, but there "cutthroat" races (usually 8h long, when after 6h you can join instances for other players and PK). However, PvP isn't really big part in this game, nor I believe most of the builds will be balanced for that.

Reply #12

Not sure about any leagues, but there "cutthroat" races (usually 8h long, when after 6h you can join instances for other players and PK). However, PvP isn't really big part in this game, nor I believe most of the builds will be balanced for that.

I...I don't understand, if you can't kill other human players and take something from them then what is the purpose of playing the game?

Reply #13

I...I don't understand, if you can't kill other human players and take something from them then what is the purpose of playing the game?
Try it first :)

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14

I feel like you're asking existential questions here

https://clips.twitch.tv/CulturedResoluteGerbilBCouch