Skip to main content

Topic: are there any alfar only clans besides SKD, Crimson and Rastanoobfarians? (Read 545 times) previous topic - next topic

are there any alfar only clans besides SKD, Crimson and Rastanoobfarians?
Curious, as we do not wish to have more foreign invaders living in Alfar lands.  Currently Giants has 1 of the cities and Seek and Destroy has the other.  We did not reclaim our homelands just to release them to the enemy ;D

Has Alfar Nation returned?

Please contact me via forums. 

I appreciate any assistance in this matter.
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, TEAMSPEAK, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting those that will be Alfars at Launch. /tell Noah Scape, Knut Cup, TimothyJB NewDawn or Sargent Pepper if interested in joining our ranks.

Re: are there any alfar only clans besides SKD, Crimson and Rastanoobfarians?
Reply #1
Curious, as we do not wish to have more foreign invaders living in Alfar lands.  Currently Giants has 1 of the cities and Seek and Destroy has the other.  We did not reclaim our homelands just to release them to the enemy ;D

Has Alfar Nation returned?

Please contact me via forums. 

I appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Alfar Nation disbanned and joined us.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #2
Giants are true alfars, the inferior races will be sacrificed to bring launch day closer.

come minions, we have plans to make.

Reply #3
Giants are true alfars, the inferior races will be sacrificed to bring launch day closer.

come minions, we have plans to make.

Whats going on here is I PMed him and just asked if he would throw me a heads up if he dropped Khos then he wants me to join his alliance if he 'gives' it to us which i said no cant add another NA clan to your alliance, then just now he wanted a promise to never attack Shar during indev for it, which I just couldnt promise.

So now that he couldnt get anything from me for it hes looking for some way to spite me by finding someone else to give it too because hes always known from the get go he needs to drop it, but unlike everyone else who just dropped things because they had to, hes mad he couldn't extract something from me in the process.

Up until this I thought we were pretty friendly....
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #4
come launch I don't think which alfars own which alfar holdings will matter much, as long as they're all alfars since the holdings are essentially just outposts of the larger territory. im expecting alfar ownership to be more of a popularity contest than a warfare one

Reply #5
come launch I don't think which alfars own which alfar holdings will matter much, as long as they're all alfars since the holdings are essentially just outposts of the larger territory. im expecting alfar ownership to be more of a popularity contest than a warfare one

Yeah but you know us Alfars, when there arent any other races around to kill we are always at each others throats until another race shows up, then we stop just long enough to kill the other race and then get back to what we were doing :P

Reply #6
Mycke why so mad bro?

Seek and  Destroy recruiting those that will be Alfars at Launch. /tell Noah Scape, Knut Cup, TimothyJB NewDawn or Sargent Pepper if interested in joining our ranks.

Reply #7
Mycke why so mad bro?

Im not mad dude im perplexed why my 'Hey, if you decide to drop Khos let me know' turned into a fight, because you were mad and are now trying to spite me for it.

We have all been shedding holdings like crazy just look at the list, no one else was trying to get something for it.
  • Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:48:30 am by Mycke

Reply #8
Mycke this is exactly why you are no longer in Seek and Destroy.  You turned a thread about an alfar holding finding its way to an alfar only clan into a bunch of noise about our private discussions.

Reply #9
We can tell you're mad by the tone of your wall of text.

Reply #10
Im not in SKD because I left it.

FFS you are just being a full blown ass. Had you just PMed me that you were dumping it you would have gotten gratitude from me for bothering and all would have ended well, with me feeling like you did me a favor.

Instead you have to turn it into some bull shit because you got greedy and mad that I didnt bite, so dont throw this bull shit on me you are just making it worse.

Reply #11
that is exactly what was going to happen today until I read this :

Whats going on here is I PMed him and just asked if he would throw me a heads up if he dropped Khos then he wants me to join his alliance if he 'gives' it to us which i said no cant add another NA clan to your alliance, then just now he wanted a promise to never attack Shar during indev for it, which I just couldnt promise.

when you disclosed private discussion like a noob

Reply #12
Khosgar is no longer owned by anyone.
  • Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 03:23:20 am by Fruition

Reply #13
I just want to end this with saying Noah PMed me at the end and I thank him for putting things aside and doing that!

Damn Alfars are always bickering.... :D

Reply #14
Khosgar is no longer owned by anyone.
And AN never asked you for Khosgar, as you wrote in this edited post.

Few months ago when we were active, you tried to pull us in an hazardous zerging (nutcuping with racials enemies) to serve your appetit for more and more cities, the deal for AN was to get Khosgar for helping you and your ARAC alliance to get some more cities/hamlets. 
Witch i refused because we weren't enough "strong" to handle a city by ourself at this time, and won't be your puppets in this zerging and greedy move.