Skip to main content

Topic: Any active european clans? (Read 834 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Any active european clans?
Reply #15
Key here is that Maejohl is boring. He can be anything, if he is boring, game over. That is my taste though, you might find him fun to play with.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #16
@Nuyur  I don't handle cases now, I hear them ;)

@ellistraee But how would you know I was boring, you've never even been in Lux.

Or have you.....   :-X

Reply #17
Maejohl is one of the most interesting people in DF.

Obviously someone could rate a stupid exploiter with a shameful attitude over one of the best and longlasting clanleaders, but well .. preferences.

Reply #18
I have and almost made me quit DF. Maybe I should have..
"Things just got worse."

Reply #19
I have and almost made me quit DF. Maybe I should have..

Good that you found your niche exploiting with Raap and the rest of your clan of cheats, then. GMs will help you guys quit soon enough. Meanwhile, you can carry on teaching newbies in your clan how to exploit from the moment they join.
  • Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:18:09 pm by Maejohl

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Join Uprising or Graveyard today, learn ALL DEM 'SPLOITS TOMORROW!

#NotBannedYet
#CorruptPocketGM
#AmIDoingThisRightIDontSocialMediaToBeHonest
  • Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:49:48 pm by Raap

Raap - Uprising

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Uprising has no affiliation with Graveyard.
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

Reply #22
Uprising has no affiliation with Graveyard.

Not his fault, he didn't know of any affiliation at that time :) Graveyard has many affiliations that followers or co-leaders don't know about. Who knows, maybe even in your midst and you were left out of it :P

How's Ryko btw? Is he spreading the knowledge of 'stoneskin' he learned from us the first day he joined? We were too inactive at that time to influence him more :( Too bad, he would have been a good bad-ass fat dwarf.
"Things just got worse."

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
I can understand that Lux isnt a clan for everybody.
There's a daily rythem to things, a general sense of order and direction which comes from higher up.

If you are too out-of-beat, or want more on-the-fly decision making where each individual has as much say as the next guy...
There's bound to be some friction, which may be perceived as unpleasent.

That doesnt mean maejohl is a boring person, or that everybody else should feel the same way about him even if you do think so.
You find raap entertaining, while others might find him an annoying nuisance of little significance. Who's only become a "staple" of the game because he stuck through the (early on) garbage that was UW. If there were medals to be given out for perserverance, id be sure to nominate raap. But perseverance alone doesnt make an interesting person, in fact...if ones mind cannot be changed it becomes rather dull and predictable.

Reply #24
Most annoying thing about raap naap is his endless, bordering on pathological attention-whoring, popping up in every other thread, trying to change the subject from whatever it is to himself, often in the most cringe-inducing ways.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #25
Most annoying thing about raap naap is his endless, bordering on pathological attention-whoring, popping up in every other thread, trying to change the subject from whatever it is to himself, often in the most cringe-inducing ways.

... the irony ....

Reply #26

... the irony ....

???

Charax may be a kook but hes not an attention whore and definately no where in the same league as Raap even if he were.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #27

... the irony ....
There is no irony there you old,  hebephile hag. Learn what the words you use mean.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #28

... the irony ....
There is no irony there you old,  hebephile hag. Learn what the words you use mean.

thanks for proving it yourself ...

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
I think you all need to calm down.

Carrying iron around is quite heavy, especially in this European weather.

Wouldn't want any of you to suddenly drop dead from it, since that'd be an awkward way to go.

Raap - Uprising