Skip to main content

Topic: Vellenyth and Caxtla (Read 813 times) previous topic - next topic

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Vellenyth and Caxtla
Reply #15
Only peasants accept free holdings.

If you can't take what you want by force, you do not deserve it.
Furgum?

LRM

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16

Case to point; After two past failed Aradoth attempts, we've given up on that region (this has everything to do with the cost and time effort involved per attempt).
But I thought  your lunchtime ("we only siege for fights")  siege on Steel bones mine hamlet a few days ago was a success?
What mine hamlet? You're clearly confused.

Furgum?
An arrangement between myself and a Giants member, I do not intent to specify details of all arrangements I've ever made.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #17

>>MFW sieges any holding he thinks he wont get a fight at so he can take it by "force"

www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv
Rawr Gasm - SG of Giants
"Currently the drifting is entirely in the hands of players. Be better at fighting and you can reduce, even reverse the sliding." - Ub3rgames @ Uprising

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

Furgum?
An arrangement between myself and a Giants member, I do not intent to specify details of all arrangements I've ever made.

You see only what you want to see.

yep
Bala Eregi - SG of Pickaxe Inc

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19

Furgum?

You see only what you want to see.

yep
You created a biased definition of "free" in your mind and categorize Furghum to be part of it despite not knowing the details of the arrangement. You really see only what you wish to see, and for that, you're just of limited sight.
  • Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:51:18 pm by Raap

Raap - Uprising

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
so you didn't write the second sentence? let me remind you what the second sentence was:

please do tell me what biased definition makes me misunderstand this sentence

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Your error is believing we 'took' Furghum. We do not own it, ownership was not part of the arrangement, an arrangement you know no details of. Am I to repeat this 10, 15 more times? You do not know anything.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #22
Geez Raap, you're full of so much shit.

Man up, admit you're just on a Seek and Destroy type holding grabbing splurge and everyone can move on.

Not sure why you got to try and hide what you're so obviously doing.

Reply #23
yea! grabbing sprees were so 2016!
Noah Scape - Supreme General of Seek and Destroy

Let the Race Wars begin!   PVP, PVE, TEAMSPEAK, SIEGES & FRIENDS

Seek and  Destroy recruiting those that will be Alfars at Launch. /tell Noah Scape, Knut Cup, TimothyJB NewDawn or Sargent Pepper if interested in joining our ranks.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
Golly G would you look at that boys, the pesky off hour siegers who sieged half of the map with 20+ no shows has suddenly decided to play Mr Nice Guy and give away some holdings?

I wonder if the holding upkeep costs being confirmed in the next patch has anything to do with this?

If it doesn't I'm sure these fine gentlemen will fund the cost of the new clans sieges if they are really going to help them out!

We gave more already long before the upkeep announcement was made. Keep in mind we've always had less holdings than you guys have since the EU nutcup against us.

All you guys did was put the shoe on the other foot and sat on the most holdings from that point on. The difference is no other clans could take them from you and we aren't as skilled at keeping ours.

So, yeah, we'll be happy to offload holdings to clans that are interested in playing since we enjoy the added players as opposed to scroaching them off the server

Reply #25

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
Your error is believing we 'took' Furghum. We do not own it, ownership was not part of the arrangement, an arrangement you know no details of. Am I to repeat this 10, 15 more times? You do not know anything.
The Furghum agreement is between Raap and Morris.
Morris is a liked and respected player imo, so I don't see why we'd not keep to our end of the deal (which iirc is that @morris gets it back at launch or smth).

LOL @Maejohl trying a bit too hard to troll :D
Kjaetlan Bjornsen of Uprising

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
so raap came to an agreement for a temporary ownership for furgum, which lasted how long now? half a year?
ok you will give the holding back, but you are still it's current owner and you got into this position via an agreement not by force.
and now you complain about others trading holdings?
do you not see the hypocrisy, raap?

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28
A trade would indicate ownership transference. An agreement could encompass any number of factors, not necessarily a transfer of ownership. Said factors are not for you to know due to your irrelevance in the matter as an outsider.

The definition of ownership comes down to actually owning something. In this particular case, ownership was not part of the arrangement. If another clan went through exactly the same procedure to arrive at the same agreement with another clan, then a similar conclusion can be made.

Next up, I will explain to you why a wheel is round.

Raap - Uprising

Reply #29
Seek and Destroy would like to pass these two holdings on to one or two newer or returning clans. 

Vellenyth is a hamlet located in wolf lands with a Leenspar/Neithal mine and a Grove.  It is located right next to a wolf npc city.  The harbor has not been built yet but there are two lovely Guard Towers, a merchant and a workbench along with a couple modest buildings. 

Caxtla is a  city located on Yssam with a farm and a quarry.  The merchant is up but perhaps not much more other than the walls. 

If you are in a newer clan or returning clan, which holds 1 or less holdings and would like to expand your empire to include Vellenyth or Caxtla, please contact me asap so that we can arrange for the transfer.  

You may reply to this post, so that everyone knows who inquired first.  I will contact you via PM's on the forums or in game.

Need a holding? Not a new clan? Indev been rough?   Please reply to the post to express your interest.

thank you for looking out for the noobie clans fruition ....there clan also deserve recognition for this regaurdless of why they were doing it.doing things like this makes our clan wanna stay in dnd .give us some time and we will be worthy merchants and serve to all clans ...
  • Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:37:21 am by Captain_Kidd

I'm one of nature's gentlemen, but I need polish, my good man. If I'm to improve myself...  "Capt. William Kidd"