Skip to main content

Topic: AHK script - Enchanting macro (based on position) (Read 162 times) previous topic - next topic

AHK script - Enchanting macro (based on position)
This is an autohotkey script I wrote out of boredom. Maybe it's useful for someone.

Hotkeys:

Ctrl + Alt + Q: Show locations to be used, to help to move Enchanting window and Enchanting Mats to the right place.
Ctrl + Alt + W: Message box shows current mouse position, in case you want to edit the script.
Ctrl + Alt + A: Enchant top row (Puts enchanting mats into the top row, right now only function) and enchants.

Notes:
- Need to install Autohotkey software to run the script, need to run in Administrator I think, I never tried without it.
- Check image for positions or the script, it's pretty straight forward. Pciture is 1920 x 1080, Enchanting window aligned to the top left right after menu. Enchanting bag just below it:

Code at pastebin: https://pastebin.com/i6B4CrHM

Edit: To cancel the Enchant script, you need press and hold F11, this will make the script put the targeted item back to backpack and stop.
  • Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:50:41 am by Eilistraee
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Re: AHK script - Enchanting macro (based on position)
Reply #1
another flaw requiring macros to level without getting mad :D enchanting needs a recipe discovery system and repeating the same enchant function i think.

Re: AHK script - Enchanting macro (based on position)
Reply #2
It will get itself fixes, once you get normal XP from higher quality mats, that is the real issue. There shall be no development time spent on automating enchantment just for the sake of easier level up.
"Eilis Traee" - Uprising. Clan Crafter and Public Relations.
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."