Reply #16
Need more PvPers!

Re: < Mirendil >
Reply #17
  • Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:46:58 pm by VoQeles

Reply #18
How the mirdain see the world:
"The empires and kingdoms of other races may rise and fall, but the Forest Republic remains, eternal and unchanged. We must be true to our ancient laws and customs, which - like the trees themselves - have grown and flourished in Mirendil's soil."
- Naessa Rivermist, elflord member of the Grand Parliament.

"We seek to know all, understand all and be prepared for all. Wherever you travel on Agon, the subtle hand of the Republic may be felt but never seen."
- Selewyn Shadesong, mirdain diplomat

"For too long, the mirdain have been content to subtly manipulate, and the current war-torn state of the world bears witness to that policy's failure. Since the lesser races evidently lack the intellect and temperament to properly govern themselves, we should unite them under the aegis of firm but enlightened mirdain rule."
- Sirthas Dragonshield, Arrowhead commander

"At little more than two centuries of age, the human kingdom of Mercia should be forgiven some of its naiveté and brashness. If the humans would but accept our leadership a little more readily, the mirdain might guide them past some of the traps and pitfalls of youth."
- Caradhan Silverhold, Serene Spire mage

"Guided by the teachings of Ymir, the dwarves have turned their race and nation into the vessels of a strange and idiosyncratic destiny. If those stout little worker drones would but listen to reason, their energies might be put to better use."
- Nailys Snowleaf, mirdain merchant

Reply #19
Update: Discord now required, if you cannot talk you must still be able to listen.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
I wish you best of luck my Mirdain brother
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #21

Our elusive army grows in strength by the day, search well and you may find a path - the righteous, brave, loyal, these are the fine soldiers of Mirendil.

Reply #22
Best roleplaying Clan.
We elves need more of the lesser races to serve us, you'll be rewarded with bread everyday for your hard Work!

Reply #23
Best roleplaying Clan.
We elves need more of the lesser races to serve us, you'll be rewarded with bread everyday for your hard Work!

There are Mirdain who hold the fire of honesty and bravery but they all smell like fried chicken to me, we alfar ended the reign of terror caused by the arrogant Mirdain and we will strike again. So to all you pointy eared metrosexuals i send a warning, we Alfar will unite if the Mirdain trespass on our lands or enslave one of my brethren.  

/rp_mode off

BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
our glory forces will conquere the dirty alfar lands and keep you as slaves. You are just a bad mood of nature.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
our glory forces will conquere the dirty alfar lands and keep you as slaves. You are just a bad mood of nature.

What about NE treehugger lands?  Still in alfar hands.

Reply #26
These cowards hug tightly to their towers until they outnumber their enemy.  Weak combatants, wouldn't recommend joining them unless you want to give away your gear bags when you have an encounter.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
These cowards hug tightly to their towers until they outnumber their enemy.  Weak combatants, wouldn't recommend joining them unless you want to give away your gear bags when you have an encounter.
I wouldn't be so harsh. They have very low pvp skills so they have to use every advantage they can. They seem like cool people who just need to keep playing and learning.

At the end of the day, it's all about if you're having laughs and enjoy the company of those you're in coms with.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #28
I wouldn't be so harsh. They have very low pvp skills so they have to use every advantage they can. They seem like cool people who just need to keep playing and learning.

At the end of the day, it's all about if you're having laughs and enjoy the company of those you're in coms with.
I'm Alfar, just roleplaying against my racial enemies. That's all.  I'm sure a degenerate Mirdain wouldn't listen to my advice anyway. Too stupid.

Reply #29

Glory force sounds like a metrosexual hiphop dancegroup for elderly mirdain, you lost your ways pointy ears. We alfar stand strong and we still have the heart of warriors, enslave one of us and we will make you arrogant pointy ears our slaves.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran