Skip to main content

Topic: Legion XII IS BACK! (Read 487 times) previous topic - next topic

Legion XII IS BACK!
Yeah, that's right. Legion XII is going to give New Dawn a chance and support it's efforts in it's attempts to fix what could have been a great game!

Legion's Background:

Legion has been around since late start of EU, but became popular on NA. It was founded when my small dedicated PvP clan merged with Northen Trading Company on early days of NA start, with the idea we would work on both aspects of trading and pvp content, thus Legion XII was born. We focused on providing a light and fun environment while still catering to the needs of our clan mates play styles. Such as going on PvP runs, PvP training for new members, joining in on small to massive sieges, Clan Defenses and also working with other clan mates on PvE side of things, base building, resource gathering, skill gains, Kracken hunting etc...

In the past for a short time, we have worked clans to provide much needed bodies on the ground during some major sieges, this was mainly for fun without having any actual clan vs clan conflicts. But before that, we were known just to be a large independent, unbiased group of players there to support each other and assist new players and general open world pvp. (for the most part, see "our enemies" below)

Our Enemies: Blackwatch

Since majority of our clan was roughly 75% new players or PvE players, they from time to time wanted to join in on the PvP side of things. Because of this we ended up picking Blackwatch as an enemy, as they were known for purchasing gold to pay for castle defense, and most of us were against gold buyers. It just seemed like a good fit for a battle to keep things interesting for the clans and the general population of the game.

More About Us:
On NA we owned Darkmore, Crystal Coast and Sunstone while we were active on the server for a few years (with over 200+ active members). We ended up donating our hamlets and castles to varies clans when we left. Legion XII left Darkfall due to the route it was taking with development, and it's dying population. We are hoping New Dawn will be the structure we need to get Darkfall back into the glory days.

We are looking to get back some of the older members back that were with us from the start, but also looking for any newer members that believe they maybe a good fit, new players are welcome as well!

Clan website and features are under construction so email if via forums if you are interested to get you name on the list for invites.

Our clan will have a few unique features when it comes down to clan management that you most likely wont find else where. Yes we will use the standard features of voice communications and forums etc.... but we will also have in house managed chat system with custom groups which can be accessed via the web or client installed on PC. This will allow for better out of game communications, along with other features such as custom clan email and more!

Feel free to email me. Even if it's not about recruitment, just to troll or to chat about the good old days. I'm down to hear anything you have to say : 0

New Dawn, lets make Darkfall GREAT AGAIN! (yes, a trump joke)
  • Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:36:06 pm by AndroBourne

Re: Legion XII IS BACK!
Reply #1
welcome, i remember Legion. Was it always with the XII suffix?
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #2
Ha I think for the very first couple of weeks it was just Legion but we changed it. It's been Legion XII for years : )

Reply #3
Ha I think for the very first couple of weeks it was just Legion but we changed it. It's been Legion XII for years : )

I remember havent a few run ins with legion in the early days of release. Good to see the more mild guilds coming to ND, i am not sure i want some of the other guilds here. The over aggressive hyper kid guilds usually come with hacks and dupers lol
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #4

I remember havent a few run ins with legion in the early days of release. Good to see the more mild guilds coming to ND, i am not sure i want some of the other guilds here. The over aggressive hyper kid guilds usually come with hacks and dupers lol

Yeah I know what you mean. But at the same time if the game is developed properly a lot of those problems can be avoided. I'm just here to have fun and that is the aspect of Legion. Anything else is just a extra.

Thanks for the welcome, its good to see that so far players here arn't all trolls, the AV original forums were just terrible in that aspect.

Reply #5

Yeah I know what you mean. But at the same time if the game is developed properly a lot of those problems can be avoided. I'm just here to have fun and that is the aspect of Legion. Anything else is just a extra.

Thanks for the welcome, its good to see that so far players here arn't all trolls, the AV original forums were just terrible in that aspect.

All the trolls and man childs are at RoA forums , i read one or two threads a week ebfore i get annoyed by the immaturity and cyber gangsters talking big lol.
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #6
Legion xii are my eu brothers from different mothers.