Skip to main content

Topic: Disappearing bags (that reappear when you log out/in) (Read 314 times) previous topic - next topic

Disappearing bags (that reappear when you log out/in)
I tried to move a bag with additional bags inside (and stuff, like all crafting mats lol) from bank into my backpack and it just vanished. I logged out and then in again and the bag was in my backpack. Not a big deal but I guess something to add to the list of things to fix.
Not sure if this has been reported before, but if you wish to check logs, my in game name is: Raw Meat

UPDATED for Ub3r to be more precise.
  • Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 01:10:20 pm by Helmer
DFO: Rawrk Krwar - Now: Raw Meat

Re: Disappearing bags (that reappear when you log out/in)
Reply #1
I tried to move a bag with bags (and stuff, like all crafting mats lol) from bank into my backpack and it just vanished. I logged out and then in again and the bag was in my backpack. Not a big deal but I guess something to add to the list of things to fix.
Not sure if this has been reported before, but if you wish to check logs, my in game name is: Raw Meat
Ive had this with the new ui especially when moving multiple bags, it seems there is a bug sometimes when moving, loading and transferring, could this be tied into you cant sometimes put stuff in a bag and then dissapears from the ui while trying to transfer IT it cant be transfered and dissapears for client but server knows where it is so client gets out of sync.

Reply #2
I tried to move a bag with bags (and stuff, like all crafting mats lol) from bank into my backpack and it just vanished. I logged out and then in again and the bag was in my backpack. Not a big deal but I guess something to add to the list of things to fix.
Ive had this with the new ui especially when moving multiple bags, it seems there is a bug sometimes when moving, loading and transferring, could this be tied into you cant sometimes put stuff in a bag and then dissapears from the ui while trying to transfer IT it cant be transfered and dissapears for client but server knows where it is so client gets out of sync.

It could very well be that. I was on a laptop with poor ping because of wireless and doing a bunch of transfers back and forth from bag, ending with me grabbing the bag that disappeared.

Reply #3

It could very well be that. I was on a laptop with poor ping because of wireless and doing a bunch of transfers back and forth from bag, ending with me grabbing the bag that disappeared.
do you remember if you had bags inside the bag dissapearing ?

Reply #4

I did.

Reply #5

I did.
This might give ubergames something to debug well played !

Reply #6

I did.
This might give ubergames something to debug well played !

Thaks, it did say a bag with bags - but I've updated the ticket to make it more clear :)