Skip to main content

Topic: Mycke is a pussy. (Read 5558 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mycke is a pussy.
Reply #30
HAHAHAHAHA

Maybe to your brain yes.

I hate myself for wasting time to actually prove my point to you...

http://imgur.com/a/brdzs

The part where I out geared him was funny too, he had a shredder silverbranch etc....

Reply #31
What point? Where did i say I have a new character?
Reply #63 - April 15, 2017, 05:15:30 pm
"Lol you have a big mouth for a player who got raped multiple times in a 1vX. Funny how i won every meele engagement when we were more even geared, and you had Mycke healing you.
You got schooled by a guy who has played DF franchise for just over 2 months.

Im shit but these guys are trash.

Wiz is a 13 year old virgin, playing the game with a 50 year old peaddle."

Reply #32
Beyond belief.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
"Lol you have a big mouth for a player who got raped multiple times in a 1vX. Funny how i won every meele engagement when we were more even geared, and you had Mycke healing you.

You should try reading what you write before you post it. He is saying he is fairly new to darkfall, not that he hasn't worked on his toon in the last few months.
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

• Flamingman
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #34
On a more serious note, how do you usually fare against other Mahirram/Orks in melee Abbo?

Reply #35
Thanks for posting this video.  Very refreshing seeing normal players fighting more normal players 

Reply #36

You should try reading what you write before you post it. He is saying he is fairly new to darkfall, not that he hasn't worked on his toon in the last few months.
2 month old toon is pretty new if you ask most people and he used his account age as an excuse. maybe don't try and interject where you're not needed. k thanks

Reply #37
Wiz the retard.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #38
Wiz the retard.
This is reefer-on-reefer madness!

Reply #39
this feud is the highlight of indev so far

highlight of indev sadness is when shit clan giants rl stalked cos they not win any other way haah
ubergames weak company ((( no bans
they ban shit russian hacker.. only good action.
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:09:11 am by FuzzMeistro
zzzz

Reply #40
so when is mycke gonna 1v1 abbo? or was he just all hot air
dodgy bastard

Reply #41

Lol If you can get Abbo to agree to a duel im game.

Reply #42
Look at the chat logs, you can see that I ask my for a duel when I was there. He refused.

Reply #43

Lol If you can get Abbo to agree to a duel im game.
Seen a 12 page thread you asking him come your city for 1v1 again he comes tonight and you zerg him, is this a contradiction or what?
dodgy bastard

Reply #44
Look at the chat logs, you can see that I ask my for a duel when I was there. He refused.
Looks like he saying one thing on the forum but ingame he's snaking you, time waster all talk no action. Pussy was a perfect description, and mate wear full leather or mage if fighting out numbered heavy looked real sluggish when you fighting outnumbered bro but I guess you went there thinking you were getting a 1v1 after a weekend of abuse on the forums.

Muppets!
dodgy bastard