Skip to main content

Topic: Mycke is a pussy. (Read 6099 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Mycke is a pussy.
Reply #120
I gotta make sure these gems stay on top page because I know how affected it makes you. Hence, your constant responding to me doing so
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #121
I gotta make sure these gems stay on top page because I know how affected it makes you. Hence, your constant responding to me doing so

No you only bump these when I get you mad because you are losing a direct confrontation in another thread and this is your passive aggressive way of striking back, i laugh every time you do it lol.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #122

No you only bump these when I get you mad because you are losing a direct confrontation in another thread and this is your passive aggressive way of striking back, i laugh every time you do it lol.
Links to these confrontations I'm "losing"?

I'm still waiting for you to prove I was ambushing you in the screenshots posted of me waiting for the duel you flaked out on.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #123
bump

Reply #124
Mycke - Today at 12:51 AM
i didnt say he was lagswitching where did i say that?
quote me please
more lies
witness will show you are full of shit as usual
see palist thats why i had to have winesses
this guy has no shame or integrity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0wVci9mS7c

will add to the bump, with an example showing myckes character and demonstrating how he spends all his time defaming other people to try to make himself look better when hes proven wrong or called out for being a retard
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #125
quote me please
more lies

will add to the bump, with an example showing myckes character and demonstrating how he spends all his time defaming other people to try to make himself look better when hes proven wrong or called out for being a retard

https://goo.gl/images/5isHwG
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #126

you lost years ago when you settled for being a 50 year old virgin who argues with people half his age on an internet forum for a feeling of superiority within your tiny miserable world, and within the game you LOST to light battlespikes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
dodgy bastard

Reply #127
quote me please
more lies

lmao owned

/end
dodgy bastard

Reply #128
who argues on an internet forum for a feeling of superiority

The irony and lack of self-awareness is almost painful to observe.

Reply #129

Slight difference is that I don't argue on an internet forum period, I just set facts and I also don't do it to feel superior, I know I am superior.

You're welcome Rimamok #nonfactor5000
dodgy bastard

Reply #130

Slight difference is that I don't argue on an internet forum period, I just set facts and I also don't do it to feel superior, I know I am superior.

You're welcome Rimamok #nonfactor5000
So hard to take you seriously.