Skip to main content

Topic: Perma war tutorial : save thousands of gold ! (Read 1114 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Perma war tutorial : save thousands of gold !
Reply #15
Don't yell at me, i'm not stupid.

In my opinion, Ubergames should be way clearer on what they want us to test and exploit, and what they don't, as it can be taken very badly by some players. How could we blame them ?

Release map should not be the same as the indev ending.

The reason I speak like this is that you seem to be well informed for SOME of the facts, which happens very often... You say people take this very badly... Imagine how badly people would take it if they were banned for no reason... Also imagine how bad it would be if they had to delay release for a few months because they had to play judge during indev... WHO CARES IF SOME PEOPLE ARE ANNOYED WHEN THE ALTERNATIVE IS MUCH WORSE???
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
Also expecting people not to exploit a bug that makes the game easier (removes tedious tasks) is very naive
Great attitude you got there. Maybe this attitude, which is shared by many in raaps clan including him is the reason why people treat raap and co the way they do.

This attitude of exploiting is a natural thing has got to be purged from the community by all means available to Ub3rgames
Bala Eregi
SG of Bewahrer der Welten
SG of The Tausian Dominion

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Also expecting people not to exploit a bug that makes the game easier (removes tedious tasks) is very naive
Great attitude you got there. Maybe this attitude, which is shared by many in raaps clan including him is the reason why people treat raap and co the way they do.

This attitude of exploiting is a natural thing has got to be purged from the community by all means available to Ub3rgames
And above me we have the textbook definition of a scrub.

Anyway not everyone has this sense of fairplay, why wouldn't I "exploit" (use for personal gain) to get the upper hand on my enemies? Sure geting temp-banned is an incentive not to, but I'd rather just not get caught :P
Risk it for a biscuit!

And fyi StarCraft is a competitive game with bugs that players exploit on a regular basis and no-one complains, because at some point bugs=features.

Reply #18
For starters, don't post your drama into the Guides and Player Help section.
@Ub3rgames should remove this thread and move it to either bugs or ask you not to publicly release how to exploit bugs on forum.
I want to help the new players so that they don't get lose like I was. They have the right to know how things are going here ! You don't want to help the new players ? That is not very nice of you.

How does a guide to war timer extension help new players, Miss Drama Queen?
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #19
For starters, don't post your drama into the Guides and Player Help section.
@Ub3rgames should remove this thread and move it to either bugs or ask you not to publicly release how to exploit bugs on forum.
I want to help the new players so that they don't get lose like I was. They have the right to know how things are going here ! You don't want to help the new players ? That is not very nice of you.

How does a guide to war timer extension help new players, Miss Drama Queen?

It obviously helps them save gold and pressure their opponent !

Besides, like I said, they have the right to know how things work here and what is the mentality. For example :

Anyway not everyone has this sense of fairplay, why wouldn't I "exploit" (use for personal gain) to get the upper hand on my enemies? Sure geting temp-banned is an incentive not to, but I'd rather just not get caught :P
Risk it for a biscuit!

This is pretty explicit.

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
I was just stating a fact and my personal opinion. For you to draw conclusions based on my statements is most short-sighted of you. Kind of like when Lux&co cry "cheating" when we're just using the same bugs as half the server ( again there isn't the manpower for policing).

The carebear retards club got a new member it would seem.

Reply #21

And above me we have the textbook definition of a scrub.

Risk it for a biscuit!

And fyi StarCraft is a competitive game with bugs that players exploit on a regular basis and no-one complains, because at some point bugs=features.

It's all fine man! We'll do our "fair play", you do your exploiting. Just don't wonder why or cry when many of us "Lux&co" don't like your clan and always fight against you, deal with it. ;)
That's our way of enjoying the game as it is yours to go for the win no matter what... ;)
Dunnin Dainstaff - SupremeGeneral of TTD

Reply #22
Raap dosen't find bugs, bugs just happens to find him.

You are right. Whenever Raap gets contacted by a GM, his immediate response is: What did I do now?  :)

Btw, they were the ones to drop on last minute and extended the siege. All in all, we found a bug that needs to be fixed, we are indev, which is just for that :)

You sieged first we just sieged back.

Reply #23
@EricLePorcEpic The war dec has always been auto extended by a last minute siege. That's something AV (the previous developer) introducd. Once the siege ends, the war then ends.

Or at least it should. It did when this happened to us earlier in InDev

Reply #24
learn the rules before you post