• Mycke
    106 (56.7%)
  • Pat
    14 (7.5%)
  • wildNothing
    32 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Voting closed: May 06, 2017, 11:55:13 pm

Topic: The Real most retarded troll on forumfall erection (Read 3797 times) previous topic - next topic

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: The Real most retarded troll on forumfall erection
Reply #30
I will never play this game again, so you wont be raping my ass ingame ever, unless someone sponsors a paid celebrity appearance by me otherwise no way im setting foot ingame, my life is full of gym, whores, dating dry cunts in their 30s and more whores.
Yeah but that will get dull by winter and you'll be back again once you start craving for games due to all the cold pussy in winter.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #31
I will never play this game again, so you wont be raping my ass ingame ever, unless someone sponsors a paid celebrity appearance by me otherwise no way im setting foot ingame, my life is full of gym, whores, dating dry cunts in their 30s and more whores.
Yeah but that will get dull by winter and you'll be back again once you start craving for games due to all the cold pussy in winter.

every pussy is young and the rooms are heated to a nice 85 degrees at the brothels. You wonder why would hot young college girls in asian be whores here, well they can make over 3000 their currency a night here which is more than a college graduate will make a month over in most Asian countries. And no MrW i wont be back, i might log in to check the crafting items but i can not play, unless everyone on this server makes me the Emperor of New Dawn then maybe i will come back to rule only with my dick pics.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

Reply #32
This is when the no rules thing gets out hand (pause)

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
im in 3rd and am flattered people would feel compelled to pick me over a shoo in like Wild, its says those few people who keep thinking they have affected me are really the ones affected.
Well anyone could say that, doesn't necessarily make it true.

And like wtf, why is Ori on the list and not Elf Guy?

Because I'm smarter than you retards. It's true, just ask ur mum.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
im in 3rd and am flattered people would feel compelled to pick me over a shoo in like Wild, its says those few people who keep thinking they have affected me are really the ones affected.

I can always put you in instead of me you know :P

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35

I can always put you in instead of me you know :P

I can't win everything man. Sharing is caring, just ask ur mum.

Reply #36
this thread is as dull as the OP
dodgy bastard

Reply #37
People voting for Dragonx are just jealous of his build and the asian hotties he bangs
Only close-minded individuals would vote for him tbh. (not counting himself ofcourse, as he would vote for himself for other reasons).

Otherwise, I am quite sad to see fnights isn't higher on the top. I guess due to taking a break from forums people forgot the level of retardness he could reach.

Doesn't make him a troll. Just someone with different opinions who is overly aggressive when defending this game vs RoA.

Reply #38
I just speak the truth.

Thanks for understanding.

Reply #39
I just speak the truth.

Thanks for understanding.
Your place on the list is well-earned.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #40
Wow Wildnothing is steam rolling ahead, this is a worthy effort he should be very proud of himself.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Jungle Kingdom Recruiter:
We recruit new players, casuals and actives, relaxed clan
atmosphere discord perferred but not required.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
Wow Wildnothing is steam rolling ahead, this is a worthy effort he should be very proud of himself.
Yeap, and Mycke's been catching up to you it seems. The first voting week is coming to an end with ~10 voters every day.

Reply #42
Yeap, and Mycke's been catching up to you it seems. The first voting week is coming to an end with ~10 voters every day.

I hope I win, but sadly Wild is just so retarded there arent enough other retards to vote for me to make it even close.

Reply #43
Everyone that votes for mycke is a retard because it's always everyone else that are wrong.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #44
I was rooting for Dagonx, you are falling behind bro get your shit together.