• Mycke
    106 (56.7%)
  • Pat
    14 (7.5%)
  • wildNothing
    32 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Voting closed: May 06, 2017, 11:55:13 pm

Topic: The Real most retarded troll on forumfall erection (Read 4494 times) previous topic - next topic

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
The Real most retarded troll on forumfall erection
What originally started as a biased pool (https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,5220.0.html) is now:
 a full-blown election with 8911 trollish contestants (in almost alphabetical order).

Who is the most retarded troll in forumfall?

You have 31 days to cast your vote (you should be able to change your vote after the poll starts until it closes)

I've tried to pick up most flamers or people who from time to time are known to troll, with realizing it or without.
  • Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:27:00 pm by mrW

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: The Real most retarded troll on forumfall erection
Reply #1
someone please make a promotional poster / signature for this great election of ours. Perhaps @Kenman would like to showcase what an artist like him could do in 10minutes of his precious time :)

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• LRM
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Biased poll.
Did not include any giants...
LRM - Epoch

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Biased poll.
Did not include any giants...
Got 2 on you now.

Reply #4
Think azmoodeus deserves a nomination for the shit storm today
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
The voting has been locked until later today. Please nominate the rest of the contestants. I would like to keep it no more than 10 total.

Reply #6
can i vote for myself?
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
The voting has been locked until later today. Please nominate the rest of the contestants. I would like to keep it no more than 10 total.

Also, lets bring the hype up:

1. Edit your signature: https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile
2. Append this code:
Code: [Select]
[b][url=https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,5234.0.html]The Great Forumfall Election needs your vote![/url][/b]

Reply #8
I nominate Heldana
dodgy bastard

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
So anyone have problems with replacing LRM with Heldana?
Then I can also remove myself to keep it at round 10.

p.s. I'm getting excited for this. My vote is so far split amongst 3 contestants.

Reply #10
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
can i vote for myself?
That's what I did
No you did not. I thought about it and since you are participating in PvP tournaments, that's where you should aim for recognition in. Putting you on troll pools would be a distraction from one's career as a PvPer.

I've updated the pool to include Azmoodeus and Heldana and decided to wait for no more, as there isn't many left to include.

Let the voting begin

(the alphabetical order was not rearranged as there were few votes cast).

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
We should also have agitation threads (or maybe use this thread) to post various quotes to show retardation of various participants. This could be used to pursue voting on the candidate that you personally dislike.

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Gimme a picture for each user and I'll cut it out and make something special.

Perhaps an award as well?
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #14
Drag is having an impressive showing and im in 3rd and am flattered people would feel compelled to pick me over a shoo in like Wild, its says those few people who keep thinking they have affected me are really the ones affected.

And like wtf, why is Ori on the list and not Elf Guy?