Skip to main content

Topic: Hasaki is recruiting! (Read 3398 times) previous topic - next topic

Hasaki is recruiting!
                          Have you ever wished for a THICC ass and never had one? Fear no more, Hasaki is here.

Who we are:
We are a small group of individuals who take pride in having a strong bond of friendship, a high level of player-skill and mature (?) atmosphere in which we communicate in.

What we are looking for:

A pure team player, one that will never run from an outnumbered fight, who is always looking to improve.

You must be able to put up with Bonii's bullshit.

You must be 18+

How to apply: 

Contact King Wae or Hay lando ingame.

• Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:23:59 pm by kingwae

Re: Hasaki is recruiting!
Reply #1
tasty

Reply #2
10/10

Join Hasaki today !
- Your Nan : OOK OOK -

Reply #3
And sell your thicc ass for a gearbag xD

Reply #4
Joining was the best thing I ever did, I made a bunch of new friends and Hayland linked me a AUTOIT Script which made me never turn back!

Great people!

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
top clan, top kek

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #6

You must be able to put up with Bonii's bullshit.

I feel like this should be made in a bigger font than everything else 🙏

:(

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_nBe3JLz0

mature (?) atmosphere in which we communicate in.

In all fairness, you guys are indeed more mature than you were a few years ago. I've noticed the difference. The fact that I can say that to ppl who I've known via a video game franchise for years is actually depressing  :'(  :))

You should hear Bonii now, he actually isn't 13 years old anymore!
Proud member of TD.

Reply #8
mr potato

Reply #9

Reply #10
best clan for new players highly recommended A++

I dont usually stick my nose in recruitment threads, but when someone specifically directs new players to a clan I become particularly sensative because that is saying they will actually take the time to teach a help new players, which im not convinced is true and given the cast of characters, you saying they are 'the best' for new players sound ridiculous.

In the end I dont know, but I really hope you are directing new players here in good faith or I will lose a lot o respect for you, because my gut says this is a great clan for vets and new players of a hardier stripe, but not the kind of clan raw newbs would be best served by, but maybe im wrong.

Reply #11

I dont usually stick my nose in recruitment threads, but when someone specifically directs new players to a clan I become particularly sensative because that is saying they will actually take the time to teach a help new players, which im not convinced is true and given the cast of characters, you saying they are 'the best' for new players sound ridiculous.

In the end I dont know, but I really hope you are directing new players here in good faith or I will lose a lot o respect for you, because my gut says this is a great clan for vets and new players of a hardier stripe, but not the kind of clan raw newbs would be best served by, but maybe im wrong.
They will teach more to a new player in a hour just talking on discord then you could in a whole month running them round Alfar lands you big fat noob LOL
You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

Reply #12

They will teach more to a new player in a hour just talking on discord then you could in a whole month running them round Alfar lands you big fat noob LOL

Oh no im a big fat noob and I bet I have cooties too! Boy you sure grade schooled me, I dont know if I could show my face around the handball court anymore. But arent you a little old for 5th grade?

Reply #13

@melaniatrump @Mycke

My friends,

This is a serious recruitment thread posted by some dear friends of mine.
Please stop derailing. Thank you for your understanding.
You realise they couldn't give a shit about you, don't delude yourself otherwise.
You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

Reply #14
Pat,

What game are you playing nowadays anyway?
Darkfall