Skip to main content

Topic: Siege performance (Read 315 times) previous topic - next topic

Siege performance
I have never experienced such a bad server performance in my entire life like the Crystal coast siege.

Is it always like this? straight dogshit

Re: Siege performance
Reply #1
Many exciting things to do in the world right now, playing Darkfall isn't one of them.

Let-go of this 9 year old game and adventure into the big wide world for you will find the true wonders of the world.

Right now your mind is entrapped and you are being brain numbed into thinking this is what you enjoy most in life.

I've come to set you free Mr Wae, open your eyes and see the light my friend.
You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

Reply #2
Many exciting things to do in the world right now, playing Darkfall isn't one of them.

Let-go of this 9 year old game and adventure into the big wide world for you will find the true wonders of the world.

Right now your mind is entrapped and you are being brain numbed into thinking this is what you enjoy most in life.

Still cant see anything nice try tho

Reply #3

Still cant see anything nice try tho
Did you even make it off your chair?
You don't see things as they are, you see them as you are.

Reply #4
What kind of issues/symptoms did you experience? Did anyone else have the same?
People usually have good performances, but we did do some server side adjustment in the latest patch. If everyone had the same issue, then perhaps there were some adverse effects.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #5
Ping was fine for me, fps took a bit of a hit with 2x lvl 20+ spawns

Reply #6
Ping was fine for me, fps took a bit of a hit with 2x lvl 20+ spawns

yeah they need to disable scaling in sieges or after launch it could get real messy.

Reply #7
What kind of issues/symptoms did you experience? Did anyone else have the same?
People usually have good performances, but we did do some server side adjustment in the latest patch. If everyone had the same issue, then perhaps there were some adverse effects.
Ping was fine, but the fps was really really bad and it's not my pc since every other game i play i got 300+

Felt like i was playing with 60hz again

Reply #8
If ping was fine and others did not experience the symptoms, it may be a client side issue.
Or perhaps a compatibility issue. Could you describe your hardware a bit?

Did you get similar issues in past sieges, earlier during InDev, or would you say it was specific to this one?
Anyone noticed less client performances since the armor patch?

And for scaling, yes it will be disabled around siege stones when we do.the lawless area around them too.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.