Skip to main content

Topic: Old Timers Guild recruiting- Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The (Read 777 times) previous topic - next topic

Old Timers Guild recruiting- Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The
The motto says it all- the last bit is 'all about the fun' but. We are a group of mature players, part of a much bigger guild that plays about 50 games. We are comfortable with all play styles, but we gravitate to PVE and crafting, and may well end up as a merchant/trader clan if Uber's economic vision is implemented.

We're a great place for new players- we are cooperative and will help you get comfortable in the game. We're great for casual players- any time commitment is fine. We have lots of dedicated players who are busy with various projects all the time. Want to PVP? We have some good PVP'ers an are allied to an active alliance who are willing to help train you.

We have a good mix of NA and EU players right now and want to have members from all time zones.

We are currently ARAC: when it is time we will have a discussion about what we will do at launch.

If you are older and have children, they are welcome to join as well, as long as you are responsible for them.

Joining 'big' OTG at oldtimersguild.com is strongly recommended to enjoy the full experience. Our boards are there and we will be using them more and more over the coming months.

PM me on these boards, or app up in game if you are interested!

Re: Old Timers Guild recruiting- Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The
Reply #1
These guys have always been a great group. I have seen them around and they never cry. Good Group of Guys.
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Re: Old Timers Guild recruiting- Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama, All About The
Reply #2
OLD TIMERS GUILD

We are comfortable with all play styles, but we gravitate to PVE and crafting, and may well end up as a merchant/trader clan

Want to PVP? We have some good PVP'ers an are allied to an active alliance who are willing to help train you.

LOL ^^

Pretty much sums up why tolbin is a clueless carebear on the forums. Another clan leader whos bored everyone to death with inaction and inactivity, detached from the reality of the game on all levels. The only things ingame that have seen him is the mobs, nodes and the auction house master. Bravo. #listentothisguy #makethegameadeadpveserver #needslargergameworldlol

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #3
Nice necro.

OTG is active and from every interaction I've had with them shows they have a very positive attitude.

Reply #4
He has just a mental breakdown.

#tantrum #desperate #breakdown #stalker #hashtagstellthetruth

Reply #5
I have past experience with Tolbin/OTG. My only complaint about him is that if I'm stoned, his voice puts me to sleep.

If you are looking for a relaxed clan that just plays the game for what it is, then OTG is for you.

The Pirate King, Blaine.

Reply #6
Great people to have around ... and than Tolbins voice <3

Reply #7
Hey Tobin, Are you guys the same OTG from the old Darfall? I seem to remember OTG at a few of the sieges.

Reply #8
Hey Tobin, Are you guys the same OTG from the old Darfall? I seem to remember OTG at a few of the sieges.

Getting destroyed like they do on the daily?

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69