Skip to main content

Topic: Which Clan or player do you hate the most? (Read 3117 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Which Clan or player do you hate the most?
Reply #30
i hated Shadows Black player.When i was noob, he killed me on the mob-resp.So annoying and ugly faggot))) sorry :))  :))  :))
SG: Breath of Death
Death is not the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Ie13cuzes

Reply #31
Leave the hate speech out @Mad Dad(Jason)

Reply #32
Leave the hate speech out @Mad Dad(Jason)

I joke dude) relax!
I love people :P  ;)
SG: Breath of Death
Death is not the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Ie13cuzes

Reply #33
I don't hate any Clan/Player the most. 
I hate them all equally.

• Nat
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #34
I didn't like UDL. For the most part they was all highly skilled players yet they had a zerg mentality that should be reserved to less confident individuals. Getting intentionally zerged down by more amateur clans is all fine and good because that's what they do, they have a place in the PvP eco system of the game and I loved them for it, but getting intentionally zerged by 'elites' who could be having good fights... not cool man.

Reply #35
Sarge Ras
You know who.

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36
Fnights and Dragonx

They trigger me with almost anything they type

Lol, it's only a few days I am on forums but I get the same trigger everytime whenever I read most of Prometheus' posts. I've been doing my best to not reply, but I feel like it is starting to get the best of me :D
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

• Zorak
  • [*][*]
Reply #37
I didn't like UDL. For the most part they was all highly skilled players yet they had a zerg mentality that should be reserved to less confident individuals. Getting intentionally zerged down by more amateur clans is all fine and good because that's what they do, they have a place in the PvP eco system of the game and I loved them for it, but getting intentionally zerged by 'elites' who could be having good fights... not cool man.

I once had 3 UDL chase me for multiple kilometers in the water until I ran out of arrows. Ruthless vet zerging is the worst. I lost like 15 treasure maps worth of loot, too.

Reply #38
Hate is such a strong word, I'd never use it to describe anyone over the internet I've never actually met.

Reply #39
Surprised nobody mentioned Jet Boom.

Reply #40
I hate super teams!
In the NBA only 2 teams will now have a chance to win a championship next year.

These All-star players take less money to join a team to win a championship.

You ask, WTF does this have to do with Darkfall?
As explained earlier in this post, NA-1 was ruined by these super players all joining one clan.

Not only did these players have all the best scripts, knowledge of the game and holdings.
But many players were under the illusion that they hacked, because no one could be that good!
Whether true or not, this illusion was a major factor in the demise of Darkfall-1.

I propose that when a super team of all-star players emerges, we unite the server to take them down the only way we can! A ZERG! Unfortunately, some super teams can probably even take down a zerg!

I love to brainstorm and give a ton of suggestions while I'm bored at work! Feel free to steal from them and suggest different ideas!

• 45s
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
I propose that when a super team of all-star players emerges, we unite the server to take them down the only way we can! A ZERG! Unfortunately, some super teams can probably even take down a zerg!

Usually it happens the other way around.
ALL your concerns will be 100% fixed in DnD.

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #42
Everyone

Reply #43
Ork's are weak in the knees...

Reply #44
I hate anyone below 4'5"

"The dwarves steal our barstools and use them as tables!"