• Elf
  • Human
  • Ork
  • Wolf
  • Alfar

Topic: Race Armours DFO (Read 1660 times) previous topic - next topic

Race Armours DFO
Hi guys,

So this was just meant for my guys but thought might aswell share for anyone that may be interested.

I have uploaded all that was available to me :) now its your turn answer the poll :)

Vote for your favourite best dressed race ! :)

• Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:53:13 am by furion

Re: Race Armours DFO
Reply #1
Op updated with all racial armour

Reply #2
finally orks and mahirims armor need some love,  the most are pre 2005er
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

• Zeb
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Humans obv... and they looked the best in Robes too...

Its so funny looking at mahirims.. because I always associate them as looking retarded..
Not like the models look bad or anything... but like a dumb dog with his mouth open and tongue hanging out type stupid.

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
No female mahirim, armour was different for male and female with some variations but still.
Also missing infernal and dragon (or aren't available in the emu?). :D
  • Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 12:43:12 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #5

I played an indestructible Mahrim so I was always in scale or plate, but I may now play DnD as an Ork because I've completely fallen in love with the headspike. All the other armors hint at the race that crafted them: dwarven is square, mirdain is gilded, human is bland (bone looks sleek though), mahrim is lanky, and the alfar is ugly.

But the orkish heavy armor screams ork. It simply has the most character. Like, I imagine an ork in plate strapped to the front of a warhulk being driven through a post apocalyptic agon off a cliff and into a volcano screaming to heavy metal guitar riffs. It just works.
Duce Vonfossen in game.

Reply #6

I played an indestructible Mahrim so I was always in scale or plate, but I may now play DnD as an Ork because I've completely fallen in love with the headspike. All the other armors hint at the race that crafted them: dwarven is square, mirdain is gilded, human is bland (bone looks sleek though), mahrim is lanky, and the alfar is ugly.

But the orkish heavy armor screams ork. It simply has the most character. Like, I imagine an ork in plate strapped to the front of a warhulk being driven through a post apocalyptic agon off a cliff and into a volcano screaming to heavy metal guitar riffs. It just works.

FunHulk 2.0 confirmed!
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

Reply #7

Ork discover Agon again "Ork want to be strong -Ork want to eat meat, Ork want to roast human, ohmnomnom, Ork strong now!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87dLXzgAtpI
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #8
I don't see how it is possible to decide without being able to see the studded helm.
'Combat will be great - The reason combat will be great is because we will make it great - However, if combat isn't great we will change it so that combat is great, therefore - Combat will be great.' paraphrased from the core circular logic answer to all questions department

Reply #9
I don't see how it is possible to decide without being able to see the studded helm.

It doesn't exist in the Emulator lol and tbh i cant even remember if it even existed in DFO, its been too long

Reply #10
thanks for the pictures!
I forgot how badass Orks looked in plate/fullplate.

According to this
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1flurdeH7umLtMGmxmbXwwQ_DLOBV4rqiJNDYeMiYqA0/pubhtml#
there was no studded helmet.
I thought there was... yea, its been too long.

• L4Mf
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Awesome Pictures! :))

Reply #12
Orks in plate for sure.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Necromancers, aren't you? :)

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #14
Elf bone looks like ninja