Skip to main content

Topic: Potential enemy or angry teen? (Read 1130 times) previous topic - next topic

Potential enemy or angry teen?
So i get this private message today:

Message: bunny hopping was fixed in all directions at the very end of DFO

it works in all directions currently, right now, in Unholy wars

so what vets will cry for b-hop in all directions when they see a video or DnD doing it? they already want it!!!

I hope you don't get a chance to breed, I'd feel terrible for your offspring

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Is this a potential enemy ingame or do i actually have to worry about opening my door for girls selling girl scout cookies because it might be Ranger in a skirt?
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• Dagl1
  • [*][*]
Re: Potential enemy or angry teen?
Reply #1
I think you gotta watch out dude, maybe he is gans?!!!!
Ah I need Gans back in this game...

• Naos
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Gans hunting down fnights and dragonx through whole Agon, thats a nice picture to imagine :D.

Reply #3
Gans hunting down fnights and dragonx through whole Agon, thats a nice picture to imagine :D.

Only if he was a big smelly Ork with a skirt on, then maybe....
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #4
Can you remember when mounts weight 0.5kg and were healing on their own while you ride on them. No bunnyhopping, 3mounts in the bg with target to kill the bastard in front of you?

From Alfarlands to Dwarvenland to Mahirimland and Nifleheim and able to kill him in a cave because it was a deadend.

I had this serveral times in the begining of dfo.
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #5
Can you remember when mounts weight 0.5kg and were healing on their own while you ride on them. No bunnyhopping, 3mounts in the bg with target to kill the bastard in front of you?

From Alfarlands to Dwarvenland to Mahirimland and Nifleheim and able to kill him in a cave because it was a deadend.

I remember many 2 hours mounted chasedowns from dwarf to maharim lands and vice versa, i never give up and always chase down my victims or i die chasing into their friends. I love a good hunt, but alot of the hyperkids on darkfall get bored easily, if they cant 3 shot you dead they scream boring. They got counterstrike mindsets.
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

• Dagl1
  • [*][*]
Reply #6

I remember many 2 hours mounted chasedowns from dwarf to maharim lands and vice versa, i never give up and always chase down my victims or i die chasing into their friends. I love a good hunt, but alot of the hyperkids on darkfall get bored easily, if they cant 3 shot you dead they scream boring. They got counterstrike mindsets.

At least in my own experience it wasn't about the chasing itself that was boring, it was that I could do better things with my time.
In that 2 hours I could have found more PvP or did other stuff. Noone ever chased me for such a long amount of time because I would just fight them. Even if I died it would be more efficient then trying to get rid of them through the hour long chase.

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7

Gans was very mediocre alfar, we take him down 2 times when he declare war on NEW just to kill newbs around Long March, along with Lord C4d4v3r or something like that.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Dagl1
  • [*][*]
Reply #8

Gans was very mediocre alfar, we take him down 2 times when he declare war on NEW just to kill newbs around Long March, along with Lord C4d4v3r or something like that.

Gans his power was not his PvP skill, it was his unstoppable personality (being banned over 20 times and coming back each time) and being a great entertainment for the players (his RL threathening went too far though;/).

Without him DF wouldn't be the same:p (for better or worse:D)

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Gans his power was not his PvP skill, it was his unstoppable personality (being banned over 20 times and coming back each time) and being a great entertainment for the players (his RL threathening went too far though;/).

He was banned for hacking?

Anyway sociopath people like him and Glnger Maglclan were true cancer for population retention, they dind't play the game for pvp, they played the game with the purpose to harass new players only and make them ragequit.

How you can support these kiddos with brain damage is beyond me. =_=
  • Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:18:56 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

• Dagl1
  • [*][*]
Reply #10

He was banned for hacking?

Anyway sociopath people like him and Glnger Maglclan were true cancer for population retention, they dind't play the game for pvp, they played the game with the purpose of harass new players only and make them ragequit.

How you can support these kiddo with brain damage is beyond me. =_=

Because they made the game interesting. While I hated ginger, he was still funny and gans added a lot of enjoyment for me. He was the funny russian and while I agree they were completely cancer for the game, without them it wouldn't have been darkfall.

I rarely griefed people and didn't harrass newbies (except for freedom but we were at war) yet I LOVED the fact it was possible, the freedom to do so made for such a more interesting game.

Reply #11
You always need a villain. Darkfall would never have been what it was without players who didnt want to hold hands with everybody, and there will still be plenty of bad guys in DnD too, mark my words.

• Rallos
  • [*][*]
Reply #12
I have a feeling this guy has very few allies and come launch will have even less.

Personally i'd made it a personal vendetta to take anything he lived in unless the clan kicked or dropped him. I'll be the villain for the greater good.

Reply #13
I have a feeling this guy has very few allies and come launch will have even less.

Personally i'd made it a personal vendetta to take anything he lived in unless the clan kicked or dropped him. I'll be the villain for the greater good.

The Beef Brothers will fear no clans who come after us, our great Beefy God will give us the muscles and strength to defeat all our enemies!
Ingame names
Dragon Empire SG

Reply #14

The Beef Brothers will fear no clans who come after us, our great Beefy God will give us the muscles and strength to defeat all our enemies!

You are gonna get dunked on.