Skip to main content

Topic: Talpec Siege 28/11/16 (Read 1236 times) previous topic - next topic

Talpec Siege 28/11/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J2CIdpuCqM&feature=youtu.be
Good fights, respect the repeated attempts, especially as you'll hear in comms my whole plan was to demoralize you guys.
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

Re: Talpec Siege 28/11/16
Reply #1
Solid dorf beard pvp.

Kill counter is a work of art.

Reply #2
Solid Vid, that arcane bolt is a murderer. Will have to get you some Q4 arcane staffs to do that dirty 70 dmg.

Reply #3
Why do you guys talk so funny?

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Only watched up to the part where Mycke got run down and raped like the little woman he is, 10/10 would see again.

If you could sum up the main reason Darkfall failed before, it's the fact that people like him can get 20+ holdings and then come onto the forums and talk shit like they aren't the coward you clearly see before you....smh.

Reply #5
Guy, myke joined the alliance like 2 weeks ago. Your opinion is invalid.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Guy, myke joined the alliance like 2 weeks ago. Your opinion is invalid.

I AM THE LAW!

Actually, you LET him join your alliance so.......no u.

Reply #7
Only watched up to the part where Mycke got run down and raped like the little woman he is, 10/10 would see again.

If you could sum up the main reason Darkfall failed before, it's the fact that people like him can get 20+ holdings and then come onto the forums and talk shit like they aren't the coward you clearly see before you....smh.

Well yeah just as I got there everyone else went down and though im sure you would have 1v5ed them I tried to escape,

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Blah blah blah blah blah, always an excuse, even when caught on video.

Reply #9
Blah blah blah blah blah, always an excuse, even when caught on video.
Says anonymous guy....

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
Anonymous? I play the game, and I've participated in sieges. The difference is I understand that I currently suck, but I know that if I at least fight like a man I'll do some manner of damage and help my team. Y'all just show up and expect a trophy, truly exemplary specimens showing the evolution of mankind........but I guess nerds aren't really humies, all is forgiven.

Reply #11
Anonymous? I play the game, and I've participated in sieges. The difference is I understand that I currently suck, but I know that if I at least fight like a man I'll do some manner of damage and help my team. Y'all just show up and expect a trophy, truly exemplary specimens showing the evolution of mankind........but I guess nerds aren't really humies, all is forgiven.

Yeah.... lol

This place is a frigging circus, nothing but clowns.

• Guy
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12
It's okay buddy we'll let you be, just don't scare too many children.

Reply #13
31 ping 31 ping 31 ping!!! all others we can do.

Reply #14

Well yeah just as I got there everyone else went down and though im sure you would have 1v5ed them I tried to escape,
The first part was just me and Morris bro'in down but what you said is still valid.
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch