Skip to main content

Topic: Falce = Fnights = Xpiher Confirmation. (Read 1596 times) previous topic - next topic

• GrimmyB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Falce = Fnights = Xpiher Confirmation.
Reply #15
Isn't Hyld Heilenil Crystalhenge, general of IKMC and so a clanmate of FalceNights? SUSPICIOUS
ALBUS TUMBLEWICHE
ASGRIM BLACKFORGE
GIANTS
(.@^ SNAILPARTY ^@.) - Forever in our hearts.
what are you saying? I had a mouse problem. everything else is your speculation

Reply #16
Isn't Hyld Heilenil Crystalhenge, general of IKMC and so a clanmate of FalceNights? SUSPICIOUS

Yep and The original IKMC guild has nothing to do with these bunch of idiots driven by falce atm.
Almost all the old members of IKMC have left the day in 2011.
Even Moltred VenHums, John Loke and Wardogs, the real old SG of IKMC, after a brief return in two for a few months, have all left the game years ago, but making the mistake of leaving the guild in the hands of these idiots who joined the guild in 2011-2012.

For a start Xipher had a better English, nearly perfect...I debated him on the off topic of DFUW....he had a polite, yet a Homer Simpson average Joe MSM politically correct spoon fed position, FNights instead has not a great English and has always posted anti establishment remarks on the off topic forum.

Not the same person, IMHO.

Regards
HG
here the proof that xphier is Italian and is one of several accounts used to this poor madman that manages the portal:
http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/members/xpiher.74719/

But you already know that don't you since he is your friend :)
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:02:03 pm by blackbarbie

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17

True, clanmate of FalceThevariablewand....but regarding FNights, no clue if there is a connection, you have to ask him; FNights could also be Pat as far as I am concerned, but more than likely not Xipher...

But is it so important?

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:06:31 pm by Hyld
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #18

True, clanmate of FalceThevariablewand....but regarding FNights, no clue if there is a connection, you have to ask him; FNights could also be Pat as far as I am concerned, but more than likely not Xipher...

But is it so important?

Regards
HG
And could you please click on this link:
http://darkfallorigin.boards.net/post/744

Then after reading Username and Post, make a webcam video of yourself swearing on your mothers life that you still believe Falce is not Fnights.

Thank you.

Reply #19

But is it so important?

Regards
HG

I agree xiphers english was perfect nothing like Fnights.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #20
Yep and The original IKMC guild has nothing to do with these bunch of idiots driven by falce atm.
Even Moltred VenHums, John Loke and Wardogs, the real old SG of IKMC, after a brief return in two for a few months, have all left the game years ago, but making the mistake of leaving the guild in the hands of these idiots who joined the guild in 2011-2012.

Thanks you Pat for your gratuitous shit talking on my guild and friends.
I played with Locke for several months before i sell my account and stop to play, they back on DnD the first weeks and create again the original guild when the game was free but they didn't had the time to grind and farm again so they leave and leave the guild to us, maybe they will come back at launch.
You know nothing about me, the actual guild situation and our internal management. This situation you create is just ridiculous, boredom is terrible for the human psiche.

I don't know why i'm reply to you, but i can't stand lies, maybe you should ask yourself where you are and why is so fucking easy to make an account even here with a fucking alias and a random mail (how much account you have? 6-7-8?).
Pat, believe what you fucking want asshole but stop associate my name with stangers, i have nothing more to add to fuel your trolling threads. Me Xipher... bye.
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:20:54 pm by Falce
Falce theVariablewand
I Know my Chickens (IKMC)
---
Darkfall Online (Eu)
Darkfall: Unholy Wars (Eu)
Darkfall: New Dawn

Reply #21

Thanks you Pat for your gratuitous shit talking on my guild and friends.
I played with Locke for several months before i sell my account and stop to play, they back on DnD the first weeks and create again the original guild when the game was free but they didn't had the time to grind and farm again so they leave and leave the guild to us, maybe they will come back at launch.
You know nothing about me, the actual guild situation and our internal management. This situation you create is just ridiculous, boredom is terrible for the human psiche.

I don't know why i'm reply to you, but i can't stand lies, maybe you should ask yourself where you are and why is so fucking easy to make an account even here with a fucking alias and a random mail. Pat, believe what you fucking want asshole but stop to associate my name with stangers, i have nothing more to add to fuel your trolling threads. Bye.

Ah you sold your account did you, oh yeah you said the same thing as Fnights on the OP if you had read carefully maybe you wouldn't slip up as easy:
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,3877.0.html
If the game will see the light again, cross fingers, i hope to revive another awesome launch. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_FGwpr-hj4

Our supreme general was very angry toward Aesir after we lost the siege so the daily raid to their hamlet was pratically mandatory (sometimes they counterattack and wipe us all, lot of them were true macroers and skilled, one hit of their bow decrease my hp my 1/3, countrary to us that at that time played the game without any macro or grind anything, just some party mobs).
Was a blast anyway the Darkfall pre-magic era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ck4VvCjII

After Cerberus alliance disbanded we joined Hyperion. After Hyperion get destroyed and the magic era start and the overpowered macro character became blatant, 80% of the people in my guild leaved, at the end of summer 2009 we were 4 people left.

So we form the NEW clan in EU too and conquer Long March, we played there and help new players for about 5-6 months  but after that my guilmates get bored and leaved expecially because no new players join the game and stay more than a week.

So be the only one left, i joined Yssam Raider and take part in tons of sieges under the great commander Celiah Alley, i get promoted to lieutenant by him, and i had lot of fun, expecially in the famous week of the sieges on Yssam.
Celiah Alley was a great supreme general and was for me a great pleasure to play close to him, he give me the force to continue to play the game because he take every battle so serious that i laughted hard everytime i list him speak angry in the chat.

After Yssam Raider disband and Celiah leave for lacks of players and because we lost all our buildings (the game continue to die and lose players overtime, new players never stay cause the insane disparity and force grind to master everything), i join IKMC, i take part in some sieges against Mercs and that guild that dominate Cairn, Sun if i remember correctly.

But this part of my whole experience in Darkfall don't last much, since i was the only one left and all my old friends leave, i sell my account. Was the end of 2011.
I back to play thanks to a promotion and because the mmorpg market was and still fullfilled by disgusting themepark clones at the beginning of 2012, and i created a new character but the world was a desert, all mobs spots empty, people join the game just for the weekend sieges, was very sad, but i played here and there till the end.

Then i trusted Tasos, and i was excited of the sequel so i bought Unholy Wars after all the promised of a better game, but when i tryed the beta i feel so disgusted and angry because they change so much, expecially the race 3d models, the large world, the combat system (movements), and introduce safezones and classes (that weren't true classes at all but magic classes like GW2). Absolutely awfull and terrible. I stopped after the fee expire, so after the first month.
I tried again the game for the free weekends, but i never get into this new abortion, no matter how much xml drop and tweak they did. I definitively unistalled UW after a while and never come back.

Atm i'm playing to kill the time Guild Wars2, a brainless themepark with instanced pvp, i feel nothing while i play this game, seems i'm a zombie that smash some buttons while my lcd is fullfilled with sparkles and beams everywhere. But is free and is above the average themepark clones so is better than nothing.
GW2 is a jack of all trades too, you can be everything into a single class, but this system is so shit that Anet wake up and start to move toward the dedicated specializations. Seesm the fate that the jack of all trade oneside build don't work well enither in these shitty park pseudo mmos.

Anyway Darkfall still for me the best game i played after UO, so i can't wait to play it again and with my old friends (that i guaratee they will come back with all these changes), and hopefully with tons of new people thanks to this new amazing vision.
Keep the hard work Ubergames and stick with your vision till the end!!!

Thanks for reading my little history and experience in Darkfall.
oh look and just on the first page you mentioned the same fact again
If your not Fnights why did Fnights say you were? What possible reason could there be for him to pretend to be somebody else, and since this forum is where Fnights got a name and that was months before, why would someone have made a post and lied, before there was a troll-able persona?

Like i know. But i sell my old DF account back in 2011 to another guy through the mmopvpers marketplace, even Celiah know about this since he played with him in my place, he have my old credentials and i do not have idea what he did after. i'm the original owner of the name and player from launch to middle 2011.

LOL WAKE UP MATE

Reply #22
shit my life is complete now, im quitting life now i have this awesome knowledge. Bye world.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23

Thanks you
I'll just leave this out there: http://imgur.com/a/fHuT1

Enought lying: http://imgur.com/a/6XO9Y

Now the real deal we have to find out is why is he STILL lying about this and what is he hiding really?

Reply #24
Now the real deal we have to find out is why is he STILL lying about this and what is he hiding really?

Thanks you mate but call me Xipher now i prefer it over Fnight. °°/
Falce theVariablewand
I Know my Chickens (IKMC)
---
Darkfall Online (Eu)
Darkfall: Unholy Wars (Eu)
Darkfall: New Dawn

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25

And to anyone still having doubts, just open up mmorpgitalia forums in Chrome and translate them from Italian to English. What Falce writes is basically same bullshit you usually get from Fnights.

Goo job pat, the true detective of Agon.
  • Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:35:27 pm by mrw

Reply #26
ty sir

• GrimmyB
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Yeah even without translate I can see him complaining about alfars being too small and needing a camera slider, Fnights has 20 posts about that easily.
ALBUS TUMBLEWICHE
ASGRIM BLACKFORGE
GIANTS
(.@^ SNAILPARTY ^@.) - Forever in our hearts.
what are you saying? I had a mouse problem. everything else is your speculation

Reply #28
I find it funny why so many angry nerds care so much who fnights is.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
I find it funny why so many angry nerds care so much who fnights is.

We wouldn't if it wouldn't be hidden. There's a secret now somewhere, waiting to be unraveled.