Skip to main content

Topic: Server Farm Event - This Wednesday 23/11 (Read 6344 times) previous topic - next topic

Server Farm Event - This Wednesday 23/11
Time: 7pm Onwards

Giants will be hosting a PvE event to get everyone characters grinded up, anyone welcome. We will descend on the Theyril Golem at 7pm and farm it until I guess it dies down. We should get a good 25+ people so it will be insane gains, you can grind 1-75 in a spell in a few hours if you spam it and also level schools insanely fast.

The process of looting / skinning we are going to attempt to do via me live streaming the event and only me looting / skinning and depositing into a clan strongbox, obviously we will have to protect the strongbox and defend from people looting / skinning.

To do this anyone who attempts to loot / skin will be instantly killed and ganked, we will bank the rares often to ensure if some people try to ninja kill the strong box and get away they shouldn't get away with hours worth of loot.

That's part of the fun though obviously some people will try to ninja loot so there should be lots of active PvP at the event as well. We will make a farming discord and verify each person joining before moving them into a locked channel.

At the end of the event we will distribute the loot between clan leaders at the event on roughly how many members they averaged through the event as people will come and go, we will try do this as fairly as possible, everything will be live streamed so people shouldn't cry.

If anyone thinks there is a fairer way of distributing / looting loot feel free to discuss :)

Hope to see you all there and as always it will be live streamed here: https://www.twitch.tv/rawrgasmtv

Re: Server Farm Event - This Wednesday 23/11
Reply #1
Ironic that Giants host these event's when they are the ones who start attempting to gank people such as myself, Simiran members, @xzxDJxzx Terrorize  and Fyy Fabian can vouch for this fact.

Simply because they don't like us because they see us as a threat, it was actually comically to see the amount of attempts they had to try gank me, only took myself and 1 attempt to gank Dweeb Gasm.

I think these events should be hosted by a more mature mentally stable clan like Lux Arcana or by the Dev's themselves.

The only reason Giant's want host these events is so they can server police and dweebgasm can attempt to progress his quest on being #1 dweeb streamer.

If anything I would encourage the server to turn up at this event simply wipe out Giants and do the event without them since quite frankly they are cancerous bunch of scrubs with 0 player skill, they have a deluded illusion of there status due to the fact there is no competitiveness on the server with most people being casuals or carebears.

They believe having good characters with Q5 gear spamming toxic and wof's is player skill.

However as Dweeb Gasm found out, a Character with 28 strength can still flawless his sorry ass.

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHvbk1xa50

#thatisall

Reply #2
Thanks for the Celiah length response Pat, see you at the event, hopefully you can grind that character up so you can flawless me with 29 strength.

Funnier version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuOh_6M5rU&feature=youtu.be

• Fuh Q
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I wish I could attend, sounds like a good time. Unfortunately, I am working out of town and I dont think my work laptop on hotel wifi will run darkfall well. Thanks rawr, events like these keep things fun and interesting.
Ub3r Is fine and know what they are doing, its best they leave it unsubbed for the rest of indev because this lets people know they arent trying to milk us and keeps a flame under them to get the work done as reasonably fast as possible.

Reply #4
I wish I could attend, sounds like a good time. Unfortunately, I am working out of town and I dont think my work laptop on hotel wifi will run darkfall well. Thanks rawr, events like these keep things fun and interesting.

If it's a success we can make them weekly or even twice a week, it's InDev after all this may entice some people to grind characters if they didn't want to previously, basically making a 300% + EXP boost event.

Reply #5
carebears
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #6
pathetic LUL

• Otis
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
skill gains are too easy in this game

Reply #8
Is a very good initiative and there should be more events like this, i will try to bring with me some of our new and medium skilled players. I also appreciate the fact that you will split the loot at the end between SGs so everyone got something worth, even maxed characters.

Thanks you, you are the only ones that try to keep the beta less a beta and more a fun experience. °°//

7 pm is CET or Paris time?
  • Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:33:56 am by Falce
Falce theVariablewand
I Know my Chickens (IKMC)
---
Darkfall Online (Eu)
Darkfall: Unholy Wars (Eu)
Darkfall: New Dawn

Reply #9
WTS 79 theyril ingots so you can skip this casual event and just slay them

• nubnax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
In what time zone is your 7pm
Bala Eregi
SG of Bewahrer der Welten
SG of The Tausian Dominion

Reply #11
I'd suggest you don't all  link up to boost your skillgains. You'll max out and then have nothing left to do.

Take it easy. Else the burnout everyone had at the end of the RoA alpha will happen here.

Reply #12
Thanks you, you are the only ones that try to keep the beta less a beta and more a fun experience. °°//
IKMC - crying for help or licking ass.

Reply #13
I Will come, But only if you do t kill me, like at The other event, Well u never killed me, But you tried
Too, But killed hurry cane

Reply #14
well this is getting shot down like a led balloon lmao
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready