Skip to main content

Topic: A list of hostile players at the Mar Shral siege. (Read 2163 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: A list of hostile players at the Mar Shral siege.
Reply #30
23 vs 23 with us not all being geared and ready, we lost.

https://youtu.be/kQC82okzTXI?t=28

Re being geared, should we be sending a formal envoy before initiating a battle?.

Offensive sieges against a city have always been a huge uphill battle, of course we'll make a timing push after wiping you at the stones.

• Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:08:31 pm by morris

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
.........It was only after I identified them to my group (PERKELE + Shadow Tribe) that Asgrim (who is familiar with them) started talking with them in whispers, and it was eventually decided (by them) that they would show up and fight on our side since we were heavily outnumbered........... I don't want anyone to think that Giants went around sending out feelers for random allies, and we managed to snag PERKELE and Shadow Tribe. It simply didn't happen that way.......

We weren't late anywhere. PERKELE/Shadow Tribe were 4 of us  roaming around Espenhal........... We got offered to join a side and we did............

So which one is it????? There seem to be two contradicting versions.

No shame on either, believe me, I think the term "zerg" should be erased from the MMORPG vocabulary, since its meaning is unclear and the term is abused...each one does what he likes more and/or what more pleases him, no bashing on anyone for this.

Regards
HG
Never overestimate the intelligence of your fellow human being

Reply #32
Elf Guy - RANDOM
Ah ahah ah, Elf Guy is my hero, leave him alone. He was just a roamer and a looter. :D

I confirm what Hyld said, we were 20 + 3 as a whole.°°/

Anyway was a fun siege, we manage to win the first 2 defences but failed the siegestone and third city defence after, once we lost at town bank i knew the siege was lost.

23?

Again go watch your members video, I personally count 10+ people without a party tag above their head in your force, I don't care enough to list the names but surely you could take the time, if you guys watched the videos also its clearly shown when Perkele joins the fight in the 2 fights they joined, fuck you guys must be blind.

I'm done with numbers games, I'm just going to live stream every siege and let people decide for themselves, I hate how a fight is derived to shit talking about numbers and not reminiscing on a great Siege on a game we all love.

Just to shut up the delusional about Perkele, here I've recorded the two points in which they arrive in both fights which was already available to you - https://youtu.be/4a5a2ydza58
  • Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:14:15 pm by rawrgasm

Reply #33
.........It was only after I identified them to my group (PERKELE + Shadow Tribe) that Asgrim (who is familiar with them) started talking with them in whispers, and it was eventually decided (by them) that they would show up and fight on our side since we were heavily outnumbered........... I don't want anyone to think that Giants went around sending out feelers for random allies, and we managed to snag PERKELE and Shadow Tribe. It simply didn't happen that way.......

We weren't late anywhere. PERKELE/Shadow Tribe were 4 of us  roaming around Espenhal........... We got offered to join a side and we did............

Both of those accounts match up :o.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
The only mistake mormo made is contacting some joke from Yssam to ask for help. This would cost them any credibility in an active and populated server and they should be happy we know how much of a joke Celiah is not to take these mistakes too seriously.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35

Maybe I misread, but on the first it suggests that it was Perkele to offer to join Giants, in the latter it appears that it was Giants that requested Perkele to join on their side, am I wrong? One would exclude the other

Regards
HG

Reply #36
23?

Again go watch your members video, I personally count 10+ people without a party tag above their head in your force, I don't care enough to list the names but surely you could take the time, if you guys watched the videos also its clearly shown when Perkele joins the fight in the 2 fights they joined, fuck you guys must be blind.

Dunno mate, i was in a party of 20, then i reboot the pc before the siege and the party was full, then i join a second party of 3 with some of my guildmates, is because i said 23. Maybe i'm wrong and there are more third parties.
Falce theVariablewand
I Know my Chickens (IKMC)
---
Darkfall Online (Eu)
Darkfall: Unholy Wars (Eu)
Darkfall: New Dawn

Reply #37

Maybe I misread, but on the first it suggests that it was Perkele to offer to join Giants, in the latter it appears that it was Giants that requested Perkele to join on their side, am I wrong? One would exclude the other

Regards
HG
I Pm'ed Joka when they attacked Defmatrix, asked them if they wanted to help, they asked our numbers i said just under 20, they asked your numbers I estimated about 35, then I said to them if they chose not to help could they soley focus on roamers, because the fights we won we so barely won that if we had one more wrong thing against us we would definitely lose the siege, and then he said okay we will come help. I actually still have the footage of me Pm'ing him (shadowplay record last 20 minutes setting is king) so if it's really that important to anyone I can upload it and in real time you too can watch me ask Perkele if they wanna come help.
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38

Re being geared, should we be sending a formal envoy before initiating a battle?.

Offensive sieges against a city have always been a huge uphill battle, of course we'll make a timing push after wiping you at the stones.

Right, to try nail in your numbers, i've asked Giants to supply their kill lists from the siege. Just counting Mine + Gils from last night We're at 18. Adding on the 13 extra unique names from party frames on Sasa's video and we're at 31. This is far from complete mind you.

Total Members (More will be added as more data comes in): 31

Video Party members (13 Unique)
1. Heilenil Crystall
2. Yvainne Thesha
3. Sasa Bazmeg
4. Azazell Primera
5. Papaj Zdobyw
6. Mad Dog
7. Hot Dog
8. Splayyer Man
9. Spidah theinsa
10. Gatsu Theberser
11. False theVariab
12. Bad cerez
13. Melody Katika

Kills (Not all are counted, only unique)

Morris: (14 Unique)
1. Denno stivpik
2. Aetoras greeklords
3. Sinbad thelastone
4. Rheinhardt voss
5. Alzaron malzy
6. Cholder thebrave
7. Belsatan stroheim
8. Dark longbeard
9. Hurry cane
10. Celiah ailey
11. Not sure
12. Thant morir
13. Gald elorn
14. Mormo blastbeat

Gil: (3 Unique)
1. Grubamery
2. Nebuzaradan
3. Vilhem Sandwall
4. Lylil BansheesCry

Spotted: (1 Unique)
1. Charax

I went over our kill list (party of 4) and these names are not on the list (from our total of 13 kills, during the 2 fights):
1. Don Kamillo
2. Denioz VanValdenburg
3. Lylil BansheesCry
4. Walking Dead

Additional names that I pickup in the vids that I took:
5. Falce theVariablewind
6. Cholder theBrave

The others are in. There's also so many grave in the first fight that I'm not gonna bother to recheck.
  • Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:18:18 pm by mrw

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #39
I actually still have the footage of me Pm'ing him (shadowplay record last 20 minutes setting is king) so if it's really that important to anyone I can upload it and in real time you too can watch me ask Perkele if they wanna come help.

The PM's footage is already in your video check the chat when you dismount at the siegestones.

Reply #40

Right, to try nail in your numbers, i've asked Giants to supply their kill lists from the siege. Just counting Mine + Gils from last night We're at 18. Adding on the 13 extra unique names from party frames on Sasa's video and we're at 31. This is far from complete mind you.

Total Members (More will be added as more data comes in): 31

Video Party members (13 Unique)
1. Heilenil Crystall
2. Yvainne Thesha
3. Sasa Bazmeg
4. Azazell Primera
5. Papaj Zdobyw
6. Mad Dog
7. Hot Dog
8. Splayyer Man
9. Spidah theinsa
10. Gatsu Theberser
11. False theVariab
12. Bad cerez
13. Melody Katika

Kills (Not all are counted, only unique)

Morris: (14 Unique)
1. Denno stivpik
2. Aetoras greeklords
3. Sinbad thelastone
4. Rheinhardt voss
5. Alzaron malzy
6. Cholder thebrave
7. Belsatan stroheim
8. Dark longbeard
9. Hurry cane
10. Celiah ailey
11. Not sure
12. Thant morir
13. Gald elorn
14. Mormo blastbeat

Gil: (3 Unique)
1. Grubamery
2. Nebuzaradan
3. Vilhem Sandwall
4. Lylil BansheesCry

Spotted: (1 Unique)
1. Charax

I went over our kill list (party of 4) and these names are not on the list (from our total of 13 kills, during the 2 fights):
1. Don Kamillo
2. Denioz VanValdenburg
3. Lylil BansheesCry
4. Walking Dead

Additional names that I pickup in the vids that I took:
5. Falce theVariablewind
6. Cholder theBrave

The others are in. There's also so many grave in the first fight that I'm not gonna bother to recheck.

Just made a new thread :)

Reply #41
In all honesty , this whole thread is pathetic on so many levels and shows exactly why both versions are sadly bound to fail i'm afraid , not because of whatever features/tweaks BPG/ubergames are doing , but because of all of us players acting like fucking retards all the time. After our game was closed in 2012 we have a chance to play it again ( it almost never happens in MMO videogame industry ) yet we are never happy with anything so ask yourself : don't you want to be a little bit more open-minded on darkfall in general and its players ( your ennemies you blindly hate so much but still playing the game THANKS to all of them ) OR do you want to keep acting like 10yo children and whine in 2 years because both versions are dead again and we are back playing useless online games with a gameplay boring as fuck ?

That being said , it's a beta , everyone should just calm down. Population is so low ( most of ppl still wait for launch for the real things and cant be arsed to play on beta because wipe , which is fine ) that politics are meaningless , wars are meaningless , everything is meaninless so what. Giants dropped a siege to have pvp fights , that's what you all want , that's what you all do.
Taking Rats out of their only city sucks tho, i agree on that point.

Celiah : the zergnumbergame you keep shittalking about is funny considering the Omniscient God Watcher of agon ( think you know who i'm talking about ) counted more than 30 on your side.
Also , your veteran players speech is really scary. You are basically asking clans to disband and spread out because they are old friends wanting and liking to play together on a BETA. You said those ego pvp veteran boyz dont get along with anyone , yet that's exactly the reason why you are whining , because they are together , so i guess they get along with each other just fine. It just shows how full of hate you can be and what non-sense and lies you are ready to spit just to make you feel better ; but i guess i shouldn't expect anything from you since you love insulting and threating people IRL with your russiands so-called friends. Btw , if you ever wanted to play with them again , i guess you can't since you are all veterans , karma is a bitch.

You have almost the same number of veterans as giants fields so cut the veteran crap already. YOU are a veteran , some of your members are , some of your allies are , some rats are.

One thing you never did since 2009 and probably never will , is to put yourself in question , you simply can't , you're too proud for that , too arrogant. The reasons you lost isnt giants fault since they didn't zerged you as you're trying to claim , and it's not your veteran little story either , it's YOUR fault , some things i was able to see on previous sieges videos :
- gear on half of your siegeforce is a reason
- teamplay is another one , while Rats and some others are perfectly able to fight and know what to do , half of you don't , never crossheal , never assist anyone ; you're so focused on landing this hit or this spell and chasing the guy you want to kill so badly because you don't like him , that you end up in a bad position ( both stats-wise and siege-force position ). Half of you die with no reasons just because everyone's playing FFA and don't give a fuck about their allies , and the last standing guys are always the same ( rats etc ) and they can't do anything because they have almost no backup whatsoever.
- your calls and strategy are not planned enough and always end up being the reason why you lose half your fights. You killed some of them , you had the stones , they were no direct/instant threats to you , and you had 0 good reasons to try to push them at that moment. Yet you went there , in the most obvious wof/aoe trap ever , you were so overconfident that you followed them while they were retreating and they just had to drop everything on you in this chokepoint.
- Last one , you have literaly 0 respect for any of your members/allies and you all treat them as your meatshields. A big part of a successfull alliance comes from the leader , you're supposed to inspire respect , give them the will to fight for you like mad. Instead , you just spit on them , treating them like shit and putting your mistakes on them ; working alone for your own goal instead of working with them for a common goal and win fights.

You did the exact same thing since dfo release , you keep doing it , keep doing the same mistakes , you still have the exact same attitude and mindset towards yourself , your allies , and your ennemies. You never listen , you keep underestimating everyone , you never grew up.

That's just sad.

Reply #42

• Hyld
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
In all honesty , this whole thread is pathetic on so many levels and shows exactly why both versions are sadly bound to fail i'm afraid.....

There is a threshold that should not be passed:, passion and arguing is fine and healthy, but uber, endless personal bashing is toxic.....and should be avoided, I agree.

Regarding numbers (@Morris and Mrw) many you listed where not on during the entire siege; I (Heilenil) personally missed all the initial victorious pushes, and logged on just before an unsuccessful push and your counter attack at the Bank (I probably brought bad luck, hehe)....having said this, I do believe you when you claim that we were more than 23....but I repeat: GF, well deserved victory, IMO.

...and the game is getting populated :)

Regards
HG
  • Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:45:49 pm by Hyld

Reply #44
You are not "outnumbered heroes" fighting against the server zerg. You are the server zerg.
That's the funniest part. They just zerged small clan defending their capital with help of friends :-)
Giants were just aggressors not heroes.
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
Anquare Quare Supreme General