Skip to main content

Topic: brad raid horde (Read 1449 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: brad raid horde
Reply #30

I think I fight a goblin  and have your name... I think I remember you,  you are the goblin

We just saw a video of you guys fighting and there was nothing in it you could be proud of, maybe you shouldnt be rattling that tin sword so much.
that was brat not you Mr. nothing

You are right im not as good as him, but we also saw you fight and im definitely better than that, but who isn't.
you need googles or you are just a badfish ?

Reply #31
I didn't start the thread, nor I want my epeen grow. Just linked a vid what aetoras was talking about.
I didn't say they grouped up in that vid , I meant overall .
#fagtag
my post said if you make a PVP vid, nothing about thread?

So read before you reply in future.

you're welcome ))
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready

Reply #32
Thanks for the vid, I enjoyed it when they grouped up on you. Noob to mid-tier combat can be a nice change from Clash of the Titans vids.

Also enjoyable to see someone work a bolt into their toolkit.  Whether effective or not, it adds an enjoyable twist.

Reply #33

you need googles or you are just a badfish ?

No you needed to remove your own video, but if you think im blind put it back up and let others decide for themselves. I am solid but not exceptional player, good enough to get into good clans but not good enough for an elite clan and to be honest a little on the rusty side with encounters as uncommon as they are. I am honest with myself about my skill level and you should do the same because if I played like you did in that video, talking shit about fighting skill would be the last thing I would do.

Reply #34
WELL Good fun fights! The Horde is active!
Mate that's four people and from watching the video I'm confident at least 3 of them are bots, so not that active.
All funnies aside, we're 10-15 people online during an average evening. Not neccessarily at the same time or all in Andruk, but we are fairly active.

Most of the horde are heavy armor tanks, the new armor buff patches will make them stronger in future hehe
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

Reply #35
Most of the horde are heavy armor tanks, the new armor buff patches will make them stronger in future hehe
I doubt it, the combat currently most favors heavies, this patch will probably level the playing field not make them relatively stronger. Also 3 pages and Brads not even shown up yet? I'm starting to doubt this 'Brad' is real!
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

Reply #36
I doubt it, the combat currently most favors heavies, this patch will probably level the playing field not make them relatively stronger. Also 3 pages and Brads not even shown up yet? I'm starting to doubt this 'Brad' is real!

Im pretty sure before arrows from mobs and players and melee did more than double damage after the frontload skills patch, that i was pretty tanky in full scale. Now even in full plate suit i was not as tanky as scale.
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37

Im pretty sure before arrows from mobs and players and melee did more than double damage after the frontload skills patch, that i was pretty tanky in full scale. Now even in full plate suit i was not as tanky as scale.

Yes, the stat frontload patch made mobs hit for 1.5x-3x more in Melee / Archery. Magic did not get a big buff, as same mobs were already spawning almost surging spells and most power comes from the level of those spells. That's what broke a lot of PvE and buffing armors isn't a way to fix it, as it would destroy the combat balance further.

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #38
Man, I feel sorry for Charax, whoever did that shit should atleast try to heal him up once they see an enemy in system, I'd prolly get real pissed myself if someone set me up like that xD Entertaining video (Brat's verison, did not see any other) I hope you decide to come back again soon when I'm online aswell :)

Creds to Thant Morir for keeping his pants on.