Skip to main content

Topic: brad raid horde (Read 1445 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: brad raid horde
Reply #15
Wow 5 minutes of you crafting 2 min of swinging in air 1 min of you fighting and dying and 3 min of you putting gear on and a whole video of Brad soloing your clan

After watching that I feel like a top tier PvPer and am reminded of why I dont play with zerg style clans, that was painful to watch.

Typical troll and you say others in threads are trolls. What a hippicrit you are Mycke.

The Horde is an active new player friendly clan on average at night we have 12-18 people online and last night we had 21.

Aetoras can post videos of winning or loseing, i have told all clan members that we are not an elitist clan and i do not mind if they post ANY videos of even loseing a fight.

I am happy he posted this, it shows our activity and Brad has already said it makes him feel happy to play the game because of the activity like in DF1.

Good fight although i was not there, my clannies said they enjoyed it! :)
  • Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:26:32 pm by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #16
Wow 5 minutes of you crafting 2 min of swinging in air 1 min of you fighting and dying and 3 min of you putting gear on and a whole video of Brad soloing your clan

After watching that I feel like a top tier PvPer and am reminded of why I dont play with zerg style clans, that was painful to watch.

Typical troll and you say others in threads are trolls. What a hippicrit you are Mycke.

The Horde is an active new player friendly clan on average at night we have 12-18 people online and last night we had 21.

Aetoras can post videos of winning or loseing, i have told all clan members that we are not an elitist clan and i do not mind if they post ANY videos of even loseing a fight.

I am happy he posted this, it shows our activity and Brad has already said it makes him feel happy to play the game because of the activity like in DF1.

Good fight although i was not their my clannies said they enjoyed it! :)

Excuse me DJ, but I was quote the video he removed and if you want to heated up im more than willing and you have enough shade past to keep me busy for a while, so stop playing your games or I will go back to telling the truth about you, because I honestly think you hurt the game more than help it and would be more than happy to warn people to beware. So instead of Pming asking why am I being mean to you, when really im just being honest to everyone else, stop being that guy from the Iraq War who tells more lies than truths.

See you just tell lies and I just tell truths, so if you tell lies about me ill tell truths about you, because you have zero integrity and I have to bite my tongue 90% of time when you post, but you start spinning your yarns about me and ill happily stop biting that tongue. Thats what started the conflict, originally you making up from thin air wild tales about me because we disagreed and i had no beef with you, until you started flinging your bullshit about me and thats where i draw the line.

You can lie about everything and ill keep my nose out, but if you keep lying about me ,ill make sure no one has their game ruined by joining your scam of a clan.

Reply #17

Excuse me DJ, but I was quote the video he removed and if you want to heated up im more than willing and you have enough shade past to keep me busy for a while, so stop playing your games or I will go back to telling the truth about you, because I honestly think you hurt the game more than help it and would be more than happy to warn people to beware. So instead of Pming asking why am I being mean to you, when really im just being honest to everyone else, stop being that guy from the Iraq War who tells more lies than truths.

See you just tell lies and I just tell truths, so if you tell lies about me ill tell truths about you, because you have zero integrity and I have to bite my tongue 90% of time when you post, but you start spinning your yarns about me and ill happily stop biting that tongue. Thats what started the conflict, originally you making up from thin air wild tales about me because we disagreed and i had no beef with you, until you started flinging your bullshit about me and thats where i draw the line.

You can lie about everything and ill keep my nose out, but if you keep lying about me ,ill make sure no one has their game ruined by joining your scam of a clan.

You are a spoilt brat that trolls the forums, your threats to destroy an active clan that is supporting the game will not stop us.

I am so glad that yet again you prove that you will stop at nothing to troll people that disagree with you or see you for what you are, a 1 man clan troll Mycke. You are a forum warrior through and through, their is no reasoning with you or even responding to you as you make a fool out of yourself and show the games population your true colours.

People in this thread are very happy that The Horde are active and trying to help the game, you are just sour and very bitter with a chip on your shoulder.

Maybe i should stop biteing my tongue also.

Take your threats elsewhere mr small man syndrome.
  • Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:56:55 pm by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #18
WELL Good fun fights! The Horde is active!
Mate that's four people and from watching the video I'm confident at least 3 of them are bots, so not that active.

They're either bots or potatoes, I'm not sure which yet.
no worry's we know what you are, is ok we don't tell any one we keep that in darkfall forum

Reply #19
..next time you raid, instead offer to give them pvp lessons..

Why don't you raid and offer some "pvp lessons", that would be even more interesting.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #20

you cant keep your nose out posting for you is like farts from ass  ether smells or make noise

Reply #21

You are a spoilt brat that trolls the forums, your threats to destroy an active clan that is supporting the game will not stop us.

I am so glad that yet again you prove that you will stop at nothing to troll people that disagree with you or see you for what you are, a 1 man clan troll. You are a forum warrior through and through, their is no reasoning with you or even responding to you as you make a fool out of yourself and show the games population your true colours.

People in this thread are very happy that THE HORDE are active and trying to help the game, you are just sour and very bitter with a chip on your shoulder.

Dude I mentored your noobs in UW and you dont teach them shit, you take in new players and use them as zerg shock troops for your own personal ambitions, milking them along the way. I have no reason to be cool to you, when you are the one that made it personal, but for the most part I leave you be with the rare comment on occasion and do so against my own better judgement.

You arent going to win a battle of integrity with me, everyone knows you constantly lie through your teeth and everyone knows im pretty much a straight shooter, maybe not diplomatic in telling the cold truth, but you arent going to find anyone that thinks im a liar. So its your choice, if you aim your lies at me, ill aim my truths at you, so keep you pathological lying to your usual talkingup your clan and self and away from me.

Reply #22

a 1 man clan troll Mycke  realy have you ever fight ? I don't know you in game who is that 1 man clan troll Mycke?i see you are a Hero Member
lol common tell us the trouth are you just an you know a post fighter?

Reply #23
Mycke you are a person that will over time show your true colours and i have been watching you on threads how you bully people that do not agree with your posts.

I have no time for a person that has over 1500 posts in such a short time, most of them are troll posts or rage posts. You jump in everyones threads and your life revolves around the forums, just look at the Roa forums, they are dominated by your posts, the same pattern as you are doing on DND's forums.

People are seeing you for who you really are Mycke, a typical forum warrior.
  • Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 08:11:35 pm by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #24

I am so glad that yet again you prove that you will stop at nothing to troll people that disagree with you or see you for what you are, a 1 man clan troll. You are a forum warrior through and through, their is no reasoning with you or even responding to you as you make a fool out of yourself and show the games population your true colours.

People in this thread are very happy that THE HORDE are active and trying to help the game, you are just sour and very bitter with a chip on your shoulder.

Dude I mentored your noobs in UW and you dont teach them shit, you take in new players and use them as zerg shock troops for your own personal ambitions, milking them along the way. I have no reason to be cool to you, when you are the one that made it personal, but for the most part I leave you be with the rare comment on occasion and do so against my own better judgement.

You arent going to win a battle of integrity with me, everyone knows you constantly lie through your teeth and everyone knows im pretty much a straight shooter, maybe not diplomatic in telling the cold truth, but you arent going to find anyone that thinks im a liar. So its your choice, if you aim your lies at me, ill aim my truths at you, so keep you pathological lying to your usual talkingup your clan and self and away from me.
I think you are a cower hiding in forums posts and you never fights in game any one so you are the noob who never try to train your self

Reply #25

a 1 man clan troll Mycke  realy have you ever fight ? I don't know you in game who is that 1 man clan troll Mycke?i see you are a Hero Member

Im not a Pk by nature, I have 1 kill (guy tried to Pk me and didnt work out for him) and 1 death (rapp and Jack got a good jump on me), but if you guys are going to forum zerg me maybe ill stop by your city one evening and you can find out if you arent too busy running into wall or hiding.

Reply #26

Im not a Pk by nature, I have 1 kill (guy tried to Pk me and didnt work out for him) and 1 death (rapp and Jack got a good jump on me), but if you guys are going to forum zerg me maybe ill stop by your city one evening and you can find out if you arent too busy running into wall or hiding.
I think I fight a goblin  and have your name... I think I remember you,  you are the goblin

Reply #27

I think I fight a goblin  and have your name... I think I remember you,  you are the goblin

We just saw a video of you guys fighting and there was nothing in it you could be proud of, maybe you shouldnt be rattling that tin sword so much.

Reply #28

We just saw a video of you guys fighting and there was nothing in it you could be proud of, maybe you shouldnt be rattling that tin sword so much.
that was brat not you Mr. nothing

Reply #29

that was brat not you Mr. nothing

You are right im not as good as him, but we also saw you fight and im definitely better than that, but who isn't.