Skip to main content

Topic: brad raid horde (Read 1450 times) previous topic - next topic

brad raid horde
WELL Good fun fights! The Horde is active!
  • Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 08:43:49 am by AETORAS

Re: brad raid horde
Reply #1
Wow 5 minutes of you crafting 2 min of swinging in air 1 min of you fighting and dying and 3 min of you putting gear on and a whole video of Brad soloing your clan

After watching that I feel like a top tier PvPer and am reminded of why I dont play with zerg style clans, that was painful to watch.

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Lol. :D
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #3
was this Aetoras' hot debut PvP vid?

• Brat
  • [*][*]
Reply #4
Brad?

Your age faks your memory.

• Brat
  • [*][*]
Reply #5

Reply #6
Those first sounds you hear was me getting killed at the mine by a clannie thinking himself funny. Great way to start a fight.
  • Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:52:15 pm by fitteslim
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #7
Mate that's four people and from watching the video I'm confident at least 3 of them are bots, so not that active.
Asgrim Blackforge
Epoch

Reply #8
Mate that's four people and from watching the video I'm confident at least 3 of them are bots, so not that active.
All funnies aside, we're 10-15 people online during an average evening. Not neccessarily at the same time or all in Andruk, but we are fairly active.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• BlackSun
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
wish I had time to play my Ork again :/

• Brat
  • [*][*]
Reply #10
Sometimes it takes a while for horde guys to rune/group up versus 1 guy ,but it worth the time. Seeing 2-3 orks with scale/banded chasing you is the feel that makes me play this game.

Reply #11
Sometimes it takes a while for horde guys to rune/group up versus 1 guy ,but it worth the time. Seeing 2-3 orks with scale/banded chasing you is the feel that makes me play this game.

I dont think they really ever grouped up there, it was every man for himself with a few seconds here and there that more than one attacked you at the same time and i dont think any of them tossed another a heal.

You should be nice and the next time you raid, instead offer to give them pvp lessons, because they could use some help and then your raids will be more interesting

Reply #12
in DFO you could 1v10 the horde, this is really not thread worthy

they arent PVPers, they are casual old players who just enjoy the game

any PVP video which brags about killing them

usually is an indication that the PVPer is bad and desperate to boost his epeen

#justsaying
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready

• Brat
  • [*][*]
Reply #13
I didn't start the thread, nor I want my epeen grow. Just linked a vid what aetoras was talking about.
I didn't say they grouped up in that vid , I meant overall .
#fagtag

Reply #14

They're either bots or potatoes, I'm not sure which yet.