Skip to main content

Topic: Devil Event - Giants Perspective (Read 757 times) previous topic - next topic

Devil Event - Giants Perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvyzv6SX284

A few clips from the devil event.

90% archery
9% Rawr shotcalling while not there
1% whirlwinding my entire party in a WOF

Re: Devil Event - Giants Perspective
Reply #1
Hoping for more events like this, was great fun.

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Nice to see the fight from the other perspective.  GFs

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #3
Good video, nice to see our heals from a back line perspective, great team work :)

Reply #4
Nice vid, and nice to see all the best clan sucking each other, good mentality !

Agog Vilechopper - French Connection

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Nice vid, and nice to see all the best clan sucking each other, good mentality !

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #6
When you have the power, you have responsability, and your way of playing will fear all the new player.... Just look at Simiran there are 10 and they have 7 holding, WTF. If for you playing its just to feel a big E penis its sad, i just try to said with this sort of playing ppl will be just disgust of DFO but if you love playing just each other with 200 ppl on the server no prob :)

Agog Vilechopper - French Connection

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
When you have the power, you have responsability, and your way of playing will fear all the new player.... Just look at Simiran there are 10 and they have 7 holding, WTF. If for you playing its just to feel a big E penis its sad, i just try to said with this sort of playing ppl will be just disgust of DFO but if you love playing just each other with 200 ppl on the server no prob :)

Lay down the pipe bro.

Reply #8
@Etain Delbaeth

My father teach me it's useless trying to give water to donkeys that are not thirsty  :))
  • Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:24:01 pm by tessa1980

Reply #9

Next to no one is playing so there isn't any real competition for holdings. Chill, it will change if this game is to survive.

This. There is no way this is sustainable at launch and with a healthy pop.

Reply #10

You gonna cwy?

• Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 11:06:28 pm by kingwae

Reply #11

You gonna cwy?
HAH GOT EM

-
on topic;

game looks trash & you look like a bad player killing afkers

that is all
Sep San Wung Si Muli Pun Yo Tiomi Yie Wun Sung you're not ready

Reply #12
You're wrong.

I couldn't even kill them.